Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One thing about NSC

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
One thread for me sums up NSC and that was the photo of the guy knocking one out only wearing a baseball cap. Just bizaar but funny.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ec5e97f464ff2cdf53000d9d594f21b4.jpg
[emoji38]ol:

I believe I still have the Kaz Art "poster, I got him to sign it later in the evening and took it home - I'll check when I'm back at home later, as I think I know where it is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This.

For me it's 40 years gone, off and on, but NSC keeps me connected in the humble grass hut on the other side of the world. My visits to the Amex last season were moments I'll never forget either. (Bows to lava rock altar topped by image of St. Harry Wilson's Tackle).

I don't think the whole JCL thing has been mentioned yet, and of course Lol Hun xxx (and sadly, her self-imposed exile).

Oh, and The Clique. Yes, marvelous scenes.

Morning squire. The 'Harvey's Clique' :lolol: now even more scattered to the four winds. It reminds me of the band Killing Joke who, in the late 80s, dispersed, with one of them in Iceland, another in South America, and Jazz Coleman in New Zealand. I still see Dave regularly, and Colin briefly last season (well, I waved to him at a game). Anyway - hope you're well. :thumbsup:

ps I had that '@Hart's Shirt' in the back of my car, once.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The "Is this your hat?" thread is only on its third page and has already summed up much of what makes NSC what it is.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Morning squire. The 'Harvey's Clique' :lolol: now even more scattered to the four winds. It reminds me of the band Killing Joke who, in the late 80s, dispersed, with one of them in Iceland, another in South America, and Jazz Coleman in New Zealand. I still see Dave regularly, and Colin briefly last season (well, I waved to him at a game). Anyway - hope you're well. :thumbsup:

ps I had that '@Hart's Shirt' in the back of my car, once.

Well, it was a cold night... :wink:

The Lord Nelson, Gezza's wedding and half-time proposal on the pitch at Withdean, Barnet Seagull's yellow fleece, meat-ups, sandwich threads, Simster and Stumpy Tim's bunkbeds photo, sponsored matches thanks to the late, great, larger-than-life Cannarian Seagull....so many memories.

Ah, the old school legend that is KLS from Hawaii. 419 posts in almost 15 years. Writing cookbooks from a hammock whilst drinking mai-tais still beats any other employment with the exception of 'professional footballer'. Ken's still living the life. :bowdown:

Putting the band back together is long overdue. Count me in for a reunion tour.

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Bell Cheeses at Work

It brings me great joy when I see it come to the top of the board. Some absolutely CRACKING stories on there.

I was going to say this too.

Given that at least half my time on the board comes in working hours this thread is an absolutely wonderful segue between the two.

Also Bens Grandad - surely a mention deserved for one of the most quoted/spoken about and prolific posters. SURELY outing him in the press will force him to COME OUT as a spoof account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks all. Really appreciated. I've submitted my copy now. Will post again when the magazine is out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was going to say this too.

Given that at least half my time on the board comes in working hours this thread is an absolutely wonderful segue between the two.

Also Bens Grandad - surely a mention deserved for one of the most quoted/spoken about and prolific posters. SURELY outing him in the press will force him to COME OUT as a spoof account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few of us already know who he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here