Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Isaac Hayden

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I assume he means if we sign Bissouma too. I wonder if we did sign both whether it would mean Propper competes more with Gross, where he seems to play for Holland and does quite well, rather than Kayal leaving

Makes sense we need cover for Gross and Propper could well share the role even changing position during a game if Gross is substituted.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He’s looked average at this level and mocked us after Newcastle won the title so it’s a no from me.

He's hardly done anything since the theme from Shaft, so for that reason, I'm out.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He's hardly done anything since the theme from Shaft, so for that reason, I'm out.

how-to-draw-chef_1_000000000406_5.jpg

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The number ten position played by Gross is incredibly demanding from a physical perspective and I'm sure Hughton would like an alternative in that position. ( he was substituted numerous times last season due to fatigue and we really didn't have a natural fit to alternate in that position). I think Propper could alternate at times and I'm sure that Hughton would like more options in Midfield. Hayden could be a great option. The fact that he can cover defensive positions gives even more options.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Not bad but do we've got someone better lined up. Squad player for a club at a similar level.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A great addition to the squad as can play plenty of positions and is HGP but I don't imagine he would challenge for a starting place and I cannot see us signing someone to make up the numbers. Please ignore the signings of Steele & Button

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does this mean we have cover in midfield then. I would have thought 1 more needed

Propps, Dale, New lad, King - that’s enough I’d think. Then you have De Gross who can play there too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It doesnt look good for Kayal signing a midfielder but what about Propper and Stephens does it put pressure on them? So I am sure that they wont want us to sign Hayden as wellas Bissouma.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here