Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does being civil in a married partnership have the same legality as a “pinky promise” ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Once discussing shoes with a feminist who said high heals were to stop women running away from men and so can be easily caught, I said it was the other way around so men could run away without being caught

So is it OK to run your mouth at the misses if you can clock a good time over 100 metres?

Asking for a friend.

btw could a mod correct Married? tia

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
What is the point?

Seriously?

Is it meant to be a funny?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes I will say it again - I can't read this tosser as I have blocked him.

Does the person who asked me earlier how many people I have blocked have any more questions?

:shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Does the person who asked me earlier how many people I have blocked have any more questions?

Yeah go on then - Do you think anyone is interested in reading who you’ve blocked on a large number of threads? Just make you look a bit of a tedious snowflake. It’s a shame as I think you say some quite reasonable things other than that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Once discussing shoes with a feminist who said high heals were to stop women running away from men and so can be easily caught, I said it was the other way around so men could run away without being caught

So is it OK to run your mouth at the misses if you can clock a good time over 100 metres?

Asking for a friend.

btw could a mod correct Married? tia
[MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] will be disappointed with that effort :facepalm:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I wonder if a mod could remove "Humour" tagged to this thread.

It would appear to contravene the Trades Description Act 1968.

Thank you

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm sure that means something to you chummy [emoji38]ol:
He lives in his own little internet world, mostly populated by American teenagers and Alex Jones type nutjobs.

It's not really surprising that a lot of his posts are total gibberish to normal, sane people. But hey, I'm sure the kidz think he's cool.*

*No they don't.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Harold, you used to have a life, what the f**k went wrong? Log off forever and don't come back. I'm coming out right behind you. 20 years on here is far too much. Ciao all, it's been...NSC xx

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here