Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren is at it again

albionite

May 20, 2009
Wonder if it is the same user (caskey) been doing this now for the last 5 years or at least what I've noticed . Even Exeter fans hate us because of his posts :lol:

Very sad but if a palace fan he is doing a pretty good job of winding fans up and them having a bad impression of Brighton.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Annoyingly, when my name (Darren Wilson) is googled, information is generated about the policeman in Ferguson, Missouri, who shot the black guy and sparked the riots, ahead of information about me (a writer).

PS: I am not the Darren trolling rival clubs’ forums.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Thanks Darren, nice protest. :ffsparr:
:stupid:

It isn't me, I hardly bother to post on here any more let alone go trolling around the internet or go through the hassle of signing up in order to post on other fans forums. But I sure do enjoy NSC's ability to infer hidden meaning from an innocuous thumbs down. Now, where was I?

:goal:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

It isn't me, I hardly bother to post on here any more let alone go trolling around the internet or go through the hassle of signing up in order to post on other fans forums. But I sure do enjoy NSC's ability to infer hidden meaning from an innocuous thumbs down. Now, where was I?

One doth protest too much ???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why not get in there before him? Someone should go on the Rotherham forum, and warn them of a "DarrenBHAFC" making a visit anytime soon.

I think poor Darren is lonely.

Can you imagine he was doing that in a pub on a Friday night before each match on a Saturday, rather than on line. He would never see a match because he would be in A & E every Friday and Saturday.

He is a bit like one of those Jack Russell dogs that bite your leg and then run away. I must admit though he does rope them all in and they all seem to bite his bait

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
One doth protest too much ???

Well you know, I'm just so concerned about upholding my immaculate online (and offline!) reputation to allow such slander to continue. I'm only interested in threads about running over our own teams players and the sort, not this dross.

Can you give us a timetable for progressing from hardly to never ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This (a comment on life in the premiershite) is interesting:

If you make it, you and your fellow genuine supporters will soon tire of the tacky premier league whores that will attach themselves to your club, placidating the atmosphere, getting in fights with seasoned supporters for blocking their view when they stand up and support the team, advocate ****ting all over your clubs century old history and heritage on the whim of a senile old man with an attitude problem so long as you stay in the premier league, applauding the likes of Stevie g and wazza every time they come over to take a corner etc., wearing half & half scarves with the enemy clubs colours and badges when the big boys visit, flock to the front of the stands with their phones taking selfies with their favourite Man Utd players in the background, turning up in the away end at Anfield wearing a half Brighton half liverpool shirt stitched together, booing their own supporters for signing the clubs name and not the senile old mans fantasy name, constantly moaning and groaning whenever a pass goes astray (specially when it's their scapegoat), booing the team off whenever they have a bit of a bad game... Etc etc.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This (a comment on life in the premiershite) is interesting:

If you make it, you and your fellow genuine supporters will soon tire of the tacky premier league whores that will attach themselves to your club, placidating the atmosphere, getting in fights with seasoned supporters for blocking their view when they stand up and support the team, advocate ****ting all over your clubs century old history and heritage on the whim of a senile old man with an attitude problem so long as you stay in the premier league, applauding the likes of Stevie g and wazza every time they come over to take a corner etc., wearing half & half scarves with the enemy clubs colours and badges when the big boys visit, flock to the front of the stands with their phones taking selfies with their favourite Man Utd players in the background, turning up in the away end at Anfield wearing a half Brighton half liverpool shirt stitched together, booing their own supporters for signing the clubs name and not the senile old mans fantasy name, constantly moaning and groaning whenever a pass goes astray (specially when it's their scapegoat), booing the team off whenever they have a bit of a bad game... Etc etc.
Seems the poster has been to the AMEX already :lolol: :rock:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here