Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wenger departure could damage Dunk hopes

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Come on Mods.
The NigeLLLLLLs are posting more and more on non Palace threads which ends up derailing them. This is about Dunk, **** all to do with those shits .

err the comment was about Dunk brains

Seriously get a grip mate. Quit running to Mummy.

Its a forum, Palace, Brighton, Yeovil are all football fans who have an opinion. Don't like it tough. Otherwise like you said just ban everyone you sad act

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Southgate, the very same who refused to pick Zaha. What a great decision that turned out to be. .

From Zaha's agent:

“However the fact remains that Wilfried made his decision to play for the Ivory Coast prior to Mr Southgate being appointed interim and subsequently permanent England manager. It was Wilfried’s personal choice and it was his right as a senior player to accept the opportunity to represent his nation of birth and that of his family heritage."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Southgate, the very same who refused to pick Zaha. What a great decision that turned out to be. As for Dunk, he's good just not as good as you, as Brighton fans believe he is. He would not replace either of Tomkins or Sakho for example. For what its worth I think he'll be with you next season.
With no due respect, this really is non of your business is it?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
From Zaha's agent:

“However the fact remains that Wilfried made his decision to play for the Ivory Coast prior to Mr Southgate being appointed interim and subsequently permanent England manager. It was Wilfried’s personal choice and it was his right as a senior player to accept the opportunity to represent his nation of birth and that of his family heritage."

Come on mate, you know thats just spin. Made his mind up before he played two friendlies for England and hung about waiting for the next call which didnt come including during Southgates tenure. Anyway i'll leave it there as a non Palace thread

SAC

May 21, 2014
I'd hope there's a point (say £40k per week) where he has enough money.

Hahahahahhah. I assume that you were joking?

Footballers are all about them money (not that I blame them). Fans can kid themselves that players love playing for a certain club but the reality is that it's all about the £££££. Why would he play for only £40k a week if he could get £60k a week at West Ham (for example)?

However, so long as the money is right and assuming that he can't get it staying put, he's more likely to go to a mid PL team that he thinks will play him every week than to a top 7 side where that wouldn't be guaranteed. IMO.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hahahahahhah. I assume that you were joking?

Footballers are all about them money (not that I blame them). Fans can kid themselves that players love playing for a certain club but the reality is that it's all about the £££££. Why would he play for only £40k a week if he could get £60k a week at West Ham (for example)?

However, so long as the money is right and assuming that he can't get it staying put, he's more likely to go to a mid PL team that he thinks will play him every week than to a top 7 side where that wouldn't be guaranteed. IMO.
Im not sure that footballers egos work that way. If Arsenal offered Dunk £80k a week but no guarantee of a place I’m certain he’d take that over £60k and a starting place at West Ham, he’d back himself to be better than what they’ve got and the extra cash would come in handy when building his solid gold Rolls Royce (or whatever these guys blow their cash on).

It’s ALL about the money I reckon.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No respect taken. Really dont know why you lot get so precious. Couldnt give a monkeys with Brighton on our boards. Really know how to make someone unwelcome:ohmy:

Peace.
We're not allowed on your poxy board and quite frankly 99% of us wouldn't bother, who knows what we might catch

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on Mods.
The Nigels are posting more and more on non Palace threads which ends up derailing them. This is about Dunk, **** all to do with those shits .

In fairness his comment was about Dunk, somebody else sidetracked it.

And sadly, as usual, 'snowflake' NSC can't tolerate an opinion that doesn't fit the "He's one of our own, he's worth 40 million and he should play for England!" narrative.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on mate, you know thats just spin. Made his mind up before he played two friendlies for England and hung about waiting for the next call which didnt come including during Southgates tenure. Anyway i'll leave it there as a non Palace thread

But, I'd say you'd probably agree that Zaha wasn't good enough then. His career took a massive nosedive after he stupidly chased the £s at Man Utd and didn't get the playing time. I believe his attitude and off field antics didn't help matters too. He has since (last 2 seasons) come on a long way where he may well be worth a place in the England squad. Just a shame he chose Ivory Coast in the meantime really. Would you agree?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sicko.Bet you'd like that wouldnt you.

giphy (1).gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You aint catching nothing fella. Especially us in the league. Boom
So what? Thankfully we're both safe for next season. But we had weeks of fun when you were the worst team in Europe[emoji23]🤣🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23][emoji23]

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
So what? Thankfully we're both safe for next season. But we had weeks of fun when you were the worst team in Europe[emoji23]����[emoji23]��[emoji23][emoji23]

And yet we will most likely finish tenth and above you. What does that say about you and everyone else below us :bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And yet we will most likely finish tenth and above you. What does that say about you and everyone else below us :bowdown:
Finishing a couple of places above us is SO worth the laughs the entire league had at your expense [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That most of the league isn't all that, even teams like palace can do okay? Don't forget, we aren't the ones with delusions of grandeur here.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Finishing a couple of places above us is SO worth the laughs the entire league had at your expense [emoji23]��[emoji23]��[emoji23]��[emoji23]

Whos laughing now

Wilf player of the month and Roy up for Manager of the year. We are one of the darlings of the premier league, everyone loves us.

Point is if we have been sooooo sh!t why are you only a couple of places below us???? Its a marathon not a sprint me old mucker. Watch out for second season syndrome wont you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here