Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Man Utd game?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
The novelty with the flags has worn off for me, especially after the Bristol City game last season.
I would rather see the team just come out and play, no side show needed.

Totally agree - if we are going to do anything stick Norman Cook on the pitch for an hour before the game to liven the atmosphere up . Bit of right here right now would go down better than another attempt to replicate the North Korean University games . It surely adds pressure to the players as well - our players primarily .Another point would be lovely though ....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Can’t see the need to be fair.
8pm on a Friday night sure there will be plenty of beer flowing and plenty of merry people. 3 points and we are safe. Yes it’s United but let’s not make a circus out of it. Had a very good atmosphere v spurs sure we can do better again v u it’s without the need of flags singers and other staged crap which usually falls flat on its face
Players and fans will be up for it I’m sure

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
No distractions please, focus on a win and maybe at the end we will see canons firing blue & white confetti into the air.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well they should :lolol:

article-2620921-1D9730B800000578-237_634x404.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Check those boxes again for anything marked "Clackers", if you see them hide them!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It a no from me.

I'm hoping that the lessons have been learned from the Bristol City game which did their team talk for them

Spot on with the team talk comment.

Man Utd players, manager and fans will probably think, look at this little lot pretending it's their cup final.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It a no from me.

I'm hoping that the lessons have been learned from the Bristol City game which did their team talk for them

I disagree. Bristol City needed a win to secure their safety. They were underdogs with little to lose and everything to gain by going for the win. I don't believe for a minute that they'd have given two shits about a bunch of flags- it's not as though they were flags with "title winners- suck on that, Bristol" printed on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here