• Honey Badger

Votes: 94 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is epic. Trig is our resident pedant but he's backed the wrong horse here and is floundering. I predict carnage.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
How can inanimate objects be bothered?
Who cares? The Hippo's competitor is a cute little fluffy thing that enjoys being cuddled by children and attractive women.

How the flying feck it has won this competition AND is now in the final again is beyond comprehension.

This is not a time for splitting hairs (I know, that's difficult for you Trig but bear with me). The honey badger is NOT hard. It's just a bit of an idiot.

This isn't "World's Most Similar Creature To Boris Johnson". There should be no prize for being a dick.

It "takes on" bigger animals because it's trying to get something to eat which is already dead. It often gets killed by the bigger animals who probably killed the prey in the first place. How in God's name does this make the angry little rat "hard"?

You may as well vote vulture or seagull or mosquito.

The badger is just an irritating ****.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
And now, the Coup de Gras;
Would you need a reinforced Landrover to go and see a Honey Badger?
That is all. Thank you m'Lud.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Who cares? The Hippo's competitor is a cute little fluffy thing that enjoys being cuddled by children and attractive women.

How the flying feck it has won this competition AND is now in the final again is beyond comprehension.

This is not a time for splitting hairs (I know, that's difficult for you Trig but bear with me). The honey badger is NOT hard. It's just a bit of an idiot.

This isn't "World's Most Similar Creature To Boris Johnson". There should be no prize for being a dick.

It "takes on" bigger animals because it's trying to get something to eat which is already dead. It often gets killed by the bigger animals who probably killed the prey in the first place. How in God's name does this make the angry little rat "hard"?

You may as well vote vulture or seagull or mosquito.

The badger is just an irritating ****.

Seagull, now ther's a thought.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

If you insist......

yba1452.jpg

article-1172859-04945050000005DC-47_468x557.jpg

bA5O3w6.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here