Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion.. Inch by Inch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Literally put a lump in my throat that. By far and away the best Albion montage video I've ever seen, fantastic work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] :clap2:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Literally put a lump in my throat that. By far and away the best Albion montage video I've ever seen, fantastic work [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] :clap2:

Thanks Easy, appreciate it :thumbs: A lunch break well spent! Believe it or not my Fireman Dan videos took much longer!

Wendy Wilkins

May 23, 2014
Hove
Just watched this again in hotel room (in Pontefract) as been up since 5am chatting with my mate. Still brings tears to my eyes, especially in view of our finale today!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Great stuff. I was picturing Hughton wacking that one up on the TV for the players before they come out the tunnel. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpeg great video we playing it before the game. First fry up in twelve weeks.:nono:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've been touting this all over the place and probably without the proper credit [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] but it's ****ing brilliant.

Thanks mate :thumbs: a build for the play-offs?

I did once make a video VERY similar to the goal montage that the club plays before every game.

When I say similar.. it uses the same clips, cut in the same way, in the same order, with the same music.

Oh well.. I wonder if 'inch by inch' will ever 'inspire' a similar video?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here