Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time tonight - in WORTHING

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The panel is a bit B-list: Anna Soubrey, Anneleise Dodds, Dominic Lawson, Sarah Churchwell and Lionel Shriver. Thats a real who's who if ever I saw one (with the emphasis on WHO ??).

Anyone going tonight then ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can someone ask when the fixtures are out, please.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wonder how many Gammons will be in the audience ?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Applied but failed to get invited however this really is a B list sadly Question Time does not have the pulling power it once had having said that I guess the political bit names are keeping a lower public profile while our strong and stable government stumbles towards Brexit

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sour berry is going to get right pissed off with that bunch of braniacs.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
That's more like the line up for a particularly dull Hay festival event. ... with Anna Soubry.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I never watch it - it's just a shouting match, where people just get more entrenched in their original view, it's not a healthy debate. Pointless (ah, there's already a TV program with that name). Worthing's quite nice, though.

I will watch this for once as local but the quality of the program has rapidly gone downhill recently.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I will watch this for once as local but the quality of the program has rapidly gone downhill recently.

When it was in Brighton a couple of years ago my nephew got picked on to ask a question. He's very bright so it was a good question. Unfortunately his girlfriend at the time also asked one, and it was bollox.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I never watch it - it's just a shouting match, where people just get more entrenched in their original view, it's not a healthy debate. Pointless (ah, there's already a TV program with that name). Worthing's quite nice, though.

Some of the ones from shit holes like Barnsley have been a shocking advert for the U.K. Very disturbing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some of the ones from shit holes like Barnsley have been a shocking advert for the U.K. Very disturbing.

Don't you think this is deliberate to demonstrate the bigotry in various areas of the UK ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't you think this is deliberate to demonstrate the bigotry in various areas of the UK ?

Maybe it is. I’m all for differing opinions but some of the punters were out and out bigots.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When it was in Brighton a couple of years ago my nephew got picked on to ask a question. He's very bright so it was a good question. Unfortunately his girlfriend at the time also asked one, and it was bollox.

My step mother got to ask a question in Southampton four years ago.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have never heard of any of them. Why isn't it an all female panel? Is should reflect the massive female population in Worthing. 3:1 apparently. But sadly they are mostly over 70.

I'll be tuning in to spot the inevitable Worthing faces in the crowd though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here