[Misc] Homophobic Abuse Today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
And you really did fancy Chris Wood a lot that night we had dinner pal [emoji38]

[emoji38]

That's going back a few years!

I remember him and Bridcutt not having a clue who Jack Nicholson was when we did the quiz.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[emoji38]

That's going back a few years!

I remember him and Bridcutt not having a clue who Jack Nicholson was when we did the quiz.

Bridcutt was a good lad - recognised me in the pitch after we got promoted against Dagenham a few weeks after we'd met them so I liked him!

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
As I said fast cycling does raise the adrenaline. Also I'm a reasonably big man who does manual work and was sober.
No idea how it would have gone, but at the minimum would have come an excellent second in that mood.

You didn't rise to it. Better man than they are.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Strange that although we seem to think of ourselves as superior to the homophobes we don't have any openly gay posters on nsc? Or is it a case of people are still afraid of coming out in this enviroment:moo: Green house throw brick???

Openly gay posters? Are you openly straight?

I'm not having a pop but how does that work?

Last edited:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
So you think i might be gay and afraid and you are trying to dig me out on it? And that makes you????

No not at all RotR. I just wondered why you thought "openly gay posters" would make NSC not a "glass house", and what constitutes an "openly gay poster". Surely part of homophobia is being 'bothered' by it (and no I'm not accusing you of being homophobic) - no one here is bothered, end of.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We seem to of become a club that this season has started to get upset about all this.

Invites it on more and makes us look twats.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We seem to of become a club that this season has started to get upset about all this.

Invites it on more and makes us look twats.
Have to agree I don't even pay attention to other clubs fans and what they may or may not chant. If one decided to get in my face or abuse my sons outside the grounds then I would head butt the c#%t :) never happened so far though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Have to agree I don't even pay attention to other clubs fans and what they may or may not chant. If one decided to get in my face or abuse my sons outside the grounds then I would head butt the c#%t :) never happened so far though.
Ive been going regularly at home for 5 years and havd yet to hear any homophobic stuff outside the ground and genuinely cant recall hearing any inside the ground , the day "we can see you holding hands " becomes an offence either criminal or an FA one is the day football as a working class sport is truly dead.

Ive been going regularly at home for 5 years and havd yet to hear any homophobic stuff outside the ground and genuinely cant recall hearing any inside the ground , the day "we can see you holding hands " becomes an offence either criminal or an FA one is the day football as a working class sport is truly dead.

There's been a few I've witnessed first hand outside the ground, most notably Millwall.

Couple of guys on Eastbound platform, who actually had their own kids with them, screaming across the station at ours, including families.

Among the delights were:

"Hope you die of aids you filthy ****ing *****"
"Bet you pass the boy around and all shove your dicks up him"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I reads the highlighted bit in the voice of the Harry Enfield character (Can't think of his name) who used to put the world to rights with his brother in the pub.

"OI HOMOPHOBE NO!"

:)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I reads the highlighted bit in the voice of the Harry Enfield character (Can't think of his name) who used to put the world to rights with his brother in the pub.

"OI HOMOPHOBE NO!"

:)

"I really don't think you should have posted that!"

Voice of another HE character!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here