Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tv Live games

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When do the schedules for December come out as I am concerned that the Liverpool game on 2nd Dec may get changed as I have a surprise party on that day (wifes 70th) which is ok if it is a 3.00pm or earlier kick off but 5.30 on Sky or BT would make it tight.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The amex have xmas parties on sat nights in dec so unlikely to be a 5.30 sat night ko or a Friday night one

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
By October 12th: December & January fixtures
By December 12th: February fixtures
By January 25th: March fixtures
By February 26th: April fixtures

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Does anybody have any whispers of possible changes?

Yes: BG was originally going to hold it at the Lockhart Tavern, but was put off because he walked past one day and there were only three people there, so now he's organised a nice carvery at the Beech Hurst Harvester.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes: BG was originally going to hold it at the Lockhart Tavern, but was put off because he walked past one day and there were only three people there, so now he's organised a nice carvery at the Beech Hurst Harvester.

It would be the only time they had more than 10 people in their by my observations. I do not like the Harvester as to my mind the quality of the food has dropped so much that even a free salad starter doesnt make it VFM. It used to be a reasonable cheap quick meal but that is no longer the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here