Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitty

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
For anyone who knew Roy Chuter and his old dog Kitty, I'm sad to say Kitty passed away today. I hope we gave her a good home these past few years and she will be sorely missed...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    650.3 KB · Views: 1,154

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I thought Cliff Richard had popped his clogs.

RIP Kitty

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Sad news. Well done to [MENTION=3305]gollum[/MENTION] for having looked after kitty these last 4 years. It must have been difficult for her to have adapted to losing her master. Rest assured you gave her a happy life

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As someone that uses NSC in phases, I didn't know about Roy Chuter until that 'other thread' last night.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of Kitty, but great to hear that she was much loved again in the care of [MENTION=3305]gollum[/MENTION].

Aug 16, 2013
For anyone who knew Roy Chuter and his old dog Kitty, I'm sad to say Kitty passed away today. I hope we gave her a good home these past few years and she will be sorely missed...

I wasn't surprised to hear this after your FB message earlier.

We are all very sad that Kitty has passed away and I will make sure the rest of the family are told. At least she isn't in pain any more.

I want to also add a huge thankyou to you both, for taking on Kitty under such tragic circumstances in 2013 and for giving her fun times and another doggie companion as well as your own love and kindness. It was a selfless thing to do and we are eternally grateful to you as Roy's friend for taking Kitty in, which would have made him very happy to know.

PS - the 'minutes applause?' post made us laugh, because it's quirky and apt, and Roy would have chuckled as well.

PPS - And to add so that friends know: at last after a delay, a plaque showing Roy's name, and one for our BHA-mad Mum (Joy) and sister (Karen) are up at the Memorial Garden where their ashes were scattered. Please stop there for a quiet memory of Roy next time you are there - and let's start winning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here