Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Albion v Bristol City be the Championship equivalent of last May's Leicester v ...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.., Everton match.

As a once in a lifetime fixture ??

Last edited:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
4FE9ur2MR1dXRcof4dqPx4.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Go on then, I'll be nice and cut the OP some slack. I am assuming that as Brizzle is our last home game of this season, and Leicester got the Premier League trophy after their home game against Everton last season, that is what he is referring to.

D

Deleted User X18H

Go on then, I'll be nice and cut the OP some slack. I am assuming that as Brizzle is our last home game of this season, and Leicester got the Premier League trophy after their home game against Everton last season, that is what he is referring to.

This.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm sure it is, but in response to his deliberately vague question...

1. IF the unspoken event should come to pass, then yes, it could be that game. Or Wolves away. Or Derby at home. Or QPR away. Or WIgan at home. Or Villa away. Or a host of other fixtures.
2. But seeing as we got promoted to the top flight just 40-odd years ago, the answer is no, for most at least, it would not be 'once in a lifetime'.

Hope this helps.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yet another thread by the op offering the cure for insomnia he should be given some credit for offering this invaluable service :moo:

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It's guaranteed to happen somewhere between wolves away and Norwich away as I will be on a long time booked holiday over that period.

I won't care if it happens when I'm out of the country. I will still enjoy it.

If it doesn't happen, then that will upset me more than it happening and me not being there.

Hope this self absorbed response meets the sentiments of the original poster?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
How HBB sees himself :
MI-oscar-wilde-black-and-white.jpg

How the rest of us see him:
e77b6c59ed6a94bec6353c4b485d589f.jpg

The most stunningly accurate post anyone will ever see on here. I've offered on several occasions to proof read Timmeh's stuff and he always declines...

D

Deleted User X18H

Our resident scribe wouldn't be happy with that as he's notoriously homosceptic (see Pride threads from years past).

I think it's important and I am being as earnest, as I can that this wild speculation does not do me any favours if it refers to me.

I not getting my @rse in my handbag.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's guaranteed to happen somewhere between wolves away and Norwich away as I will be on a long time booked holiday over that period.

I won't care if it happens when I'm out of the country. I will still enjoy it.

If it doesn't happen, then that will upset me more than it happening and me not being there.

Hope this self absorbed response meets the sentiments of the original poster?

All credit to you [MENTION=4251]ROSM[/MENTION]

If IT does happen, I am determined that I'll be there to see it, and would be very selfish and bitter if fates conspire otherwise. I'm still not over missing Walsall for a family holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here