Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ray Wilkins

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Oh, and that would solve his problem would it? The guy needs help, and locking him up and calling him a fker isn't it.

I would not call him anything, as we are all prone to stupid acts. However, perhaps he needs both rehab and punishment. If he is perpetually involved in drink driving incidents, then he is clearly not bothered about society's rules, and as such deserves all that he gets. Locking him up will at least make him think, and more importantly, make the chance of an innocent driver being hurt that much less. Presumably he would be devoid of alcohol in jail, so that might in itself cure his apparent addiction, or is it treated as an illness, and he is supplied with the stuff?!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To be fair, I like a drink. Boy do I like a drink. And I have been known to speed a bit (ahem). But I never drink and drive. And I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer of tools. Perhaps its a 'cry for help'? :drink::sick::tosser:

Thought you were more of a swimmer than a drinker... Wine Lake.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"I was arrested by a quite exceptional young man"

With a quite exceptional name:

"District Judge Timothy Workman said he accepted the evidence given by arresting officer PC Nicholas Skidmore this week, that he saw Wilkins "weaving" in his car at the junction of Portsmouth Road and Fairmile Lane."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's a smashing young lad is Skidders.

Carry On Wilkins! If I was caught pissed behind a wheel then I'd want to be arrested by PC Skidmore, breathalysed by PC Boozey and thrown in a cell by Office Nick Slammer.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Carry On Wilkins! If I was caught pissed behind a wheel then I'd want to be arrested by PC Skidmore, breathalysed by PC Boozey and thrown in a cell by Office Nick Slammer.
Much as I admire the pun weaved in with the first name Nick, this being a Carry On surely it would have to be 'Officer Dick Slammer'?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With a quite exceptional name:

"District Judge Timothy Workman said he accepted the evidence given by arresting officer PC Nicholas Skidmore this week, that he saw Wilkins "weaving" in his car at the junction of Portsmouth Road and Fairmile Lane."

My word.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder how his phone call went.

"“Hello ? Hello is that Dean ? Oh splendid. Listen, can you contact my solicitor for me ? I appear to be banged up in the nonce wing with Donger, Big Baz and Mungo. Yes. Yes, I did it again. Y....I know. I know. I knooow. No not at all Dean they are all fine exceptional young men in here. But my word, the cell is a tad unpleasant. Could you just…Dean ? Hello ?”

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Doesn't he co-host Talksport sometimes with Alan Brazil?

Made for each other. I remember listening to it once and thinking "these two sound like horrible human beings stuck in the dark ages".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doesn't he co-host Talksport sometimes with Alan Brazil?

Made for each other. I remember listening to it once and thinking "these two sound like horrible human beings stuck in the dark ages".

He did indeed.

I think that monstrous freeloading balloon-headed perma-pissed-up sweaty scotch mess must have radicalised him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

"“Hello ? Hello is that Dean ? Oh splendid. Listen, can you contact my solicitor for me ? I appear to be banged up in the nonce wing with Donger, Big Baz and Mungo. Yes. Yes, I did it again. Y....I know. I know. I knooow. No not at all Dean they are all fine exceptional young men in here. But my word, the cell is a tad unpleasant. Could you just…Dean ? Hello ?”

<Mungo> "You sure do have a purdy mouth, Ray."
<Big Baz> "Stay on your feet and use your head."
<Donger> "I'll play in the hole"
<Wilkins> "My word. What a great set of lads."

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I started a thread at the start of the Euros

Rays Liquid Lunch?

Ray Wilkins is co commentating on Talk Sport now.
His last couple of chats with Matey Adrian Durham were like a Sunday league team talk
He must have had a :drink: shirley

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Kinel lets hope you never lose somebody close to you thats hit by a drunk driver , i have so butt out and save a whale

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Big Baz you say......?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would respectfully suggest that to be three times over the limit you'd have to have consumed a hell of a lot more than 5 pints given the time taken to consume said alcohol.
As it takes not much more than a pint to put you over the limit, I can see that 5 pints might very well put you three times over it.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
How long til [MENTION=13530]bhadebenhams[/MENTION] turns up on this thread

Surely this is all Dick Knight's fault for sacking Dean and the stress it caused the family

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Caught for the 3rd time. Should have gone down.

Didn't Tony Adams go down for getting caught on his first time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here