Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I haven't seen it yet but on the radio it said he was targeted and 'raked'. If so that's disgraceful. Deliberately injuring players is not on, no matter how annoying they might be. If it turns out to have been hanbags then I'll stand corrected.

It wasn’t handbags....nasty attempt to injure. If it was against a BHA player there would be meltdown on here.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
His own yellow card challenge was a bit harsh, but then the Watford player did deliberately make a meal of the contact right under the ref's eyes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The ref did book the guy, but it could have been red. That aside its great to see palace fans and management being owned by a mascot ������
Did you see Harry the Hornet banging that drum? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It wasn’t handbags....nasty attempt to injure. If it was against a BHA player there would be meltdown on here.

No indeed. Still haven't seen it but I gather there is no debate. It may well be that it isn't just the good denizens of NSC who realise that Palace are a one player team, and have calculated that without him every other team's relegation risk falls by one third. Some idiot is therefore likely to take one for the team (or take a very lengthy ban for the club). Not acceptable.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did you see Harry the Hornet banging that drum? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Talking about HH ...I see Woy has a new topic to moan about

Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson:"There's no particular anger as such. We didn't start the second half well and went a goal down. We were unlucky in that their second goal drifted over the keeper's head helped by the wind. At 2-0 we were facing a mountain.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Talking about HH ...I see Woy has a new topic to moan about

Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson:"There's no particular anger as such. We didn't start the second half well and went a goal down. We were unlucky in that their second goal drifted over the keeper's head helped by the wind. At 2-0 we were facing a mountain.
Always the victims.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
“The ****ing wind. Totally and utterly out of order. I hate the ****ing wind.” ©️Woy Talks Sh1t Entertainment PLC 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No indeed. Still haven't seen it but I gather there is no debate. It may well be that it isn't just the good denizens of NSC who realise that Palace are a one player team, and have calculated that without him every other team's relegation risk falls by one third. Some idiot is therefore likely to take one for the team (or take a very lengthy ban for the club). Not acceptable.

If only he hadn't turned his back on England because the national team manager wouldn't pick him. Now who was that, I wonder ...?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
At least we can put to bed the notion we can’t win without wilf playing :p

do cup games count ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here