Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Tickets

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Just tried to purchase tickets for Tottenham, but the computer says no. Have the loyalty points required.
Anyone else having problems?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Won't go past the "PAY" button for me today.

Just says there is an error, please try again later. Gone round and round a few times, but it won't have it. No choice but to leave it for a couple of hours and hope the tickets I had lined up are still there.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Won't go past the "PAY" button for me today.

Just says there is an error, please try again later. Gone round and round a few times, but it won't have it. No choice but to leave it for a couple of hours and hope the tickets I had lined up are still there.

I had this for my Burnley ticket - went through on the 4th attempt. Hope I haven't been charged 4 times...

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Just tried again and got a screen showing INVALID REQUEST!!
Have now tried 2 computers and 2 different credit cards.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I had this for my Burnley ticket - went through on the 4th attempt. Hope I haven't been charged 4 times...

Same thing here. 3rd time lucky for me. I’ve received my email from the club confirming the tickets but as yet no email from World Pay confirming what I’ve spent.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I am at the BHA v Spurs game and was wondering if there designated away pubs or is the town centre all neutral anyway?

Also, any pubs in Lewes that are off limits? I would rather drink there as it is on my way!

Cheers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am at the BHA v Spurs game and was wondering if there designated away pubs or is the town centre all neutral anyway?

Also, any pubs in Lewes that are off limits? I would rather drink there as it is on my way!

Cheers

Does seem to vary, but I find the 'higher' profile games the pubs by Brighton station can be home only, but head into town and you're probably OK. But does not appear consistent as there was a lot of Huddersfield in the Prince albert on Saturday

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Does seem to vary, but I find the 'higher' profile games the pubs by Brighton station can be home only, but head into town and you're probably OK. But does not appear consistent as there was a lot of Huddersfield in the Prince albert on Saturday

Cheers. I'm far too old for anything other than a couple of pints and a sing song these days. I might avoid the main Spurs crowd and just go somewhere in Lewes.

Thanks again.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Cheers. I'm far too old for anything other than a couple of pints and a sing song these days. I might avoid the main Spurs crowd and just go somewhere in Lewes.

Thanks again.

The Lansdowne Arms (close to Lewes Station) is normally Away Fan Friendly.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've just listed my daughter and wife's two tickets in the North Stand if anyone is interested. Guess they might not appear until later/tomorrow?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Isn’t a sell out already? Only disabled seats available I think?

I didn't realise as hadn't clicked on the tickets. Do they declare this a sell out then or do they sell the wheelchair seats to anybody ? We listed our tickets a week or so ago and our block is showing as sold out but in 'personal details' the next event showing is Spurs. I thought this meant the tickets had not been removed from the season tickets.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I didn't realise as hadn't clicked on the tickets. Do they declare this a sell out then or do they sell the wheelchair seats to anybody ? We listed our tickets a week or so ago and our block is showing as sold out but in 'personal details' the next event showing is Spurs. I thought this meant the tickets had not been removed from the season tickets.

No idea I am afraid. This is the first time I’ve used the new exchange. It is certainly more easy to use than its predecessor but nonetheless it is not completely transparent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here