Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
This thread is making me nervous and is playing into the hands of those with psychotic tendencies.:eek::mad::lol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thought of that but you’d be seen dumping it surely ?.
When I was young there was a case of a motor cyclist going missing and he had come off on a bend and gone deep into some undergrowth or woods on a country lane. They found him years later.

No it’s weighted and dropped from a boat from me about 3 miles out.

Not bad, not bad. However I think that getting the victim drunk and dropping them down the shaft of a disused tin mine is better. That, or enticing them over to Florida and into a helicopter, and then dropping them into a swamp in the Everglades.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thought of that but you’d be seen dumping it surely ?.
When I was young there was a case of a motor cyclist going missing and he had come off on a bend and gone deep into some undergrowth or woods on a country lane. They found him years later.

No it’s weighted and dropped from a boat from me about 3 miles out.

If it was dark, in the early hours of the morning and you had black clothes on then it makes things much easier. The summer wouldn't be a problem, the winter with no more growth would be trickier.

I have never murdered anyone if the police are viewing this thread. :ohmy:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What A list Hollywood celeb is most likely to dabble in some serial killing jiggery pokery, in his spare time?
Again there can only be one answer, but no clues this time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not bad, not bad. However I think that getting the victim drunk and dropping them down the shaft of a disused tin mine is better. That, or enticing them over to Florida and into a helicopter, and then dropping them into a swamp in the Everglades.

Great if you are in Cornwall, I like that. Enticing to Florida....... mmmmmm not sure. You know a lot of this has come about because I watched the box set of Dexter. Not all of it mind.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If it was dark, in the early hours of the morning and you had black clothes on then it makes things much easier. The summer wouldn't be a problem, the winter with no more growth would be trickier.

I have never murdered anyone if the police are viewing this thread. :ohmy:

I’m going body in old roll of carpet to boat, then weighed down and dropped off Worthing about 3/4 miles out. Christ how many more clues.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What A list Hollywood celeb is most likely to dabble in some serial killing jiggery pokery, in his spare time?
Again there can only be one answer, but no clues this time.

Hollywood lawyers.......... haha....... you don’t get me like that.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
I have to confess to mass murder too. It is nice to have the back door open in the hot weather but the flies in the house are so annoying.

I'm not too good with the swatter, so I gas them with the fly spray.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My name keeps popping up on this thread and i'm warning you now , stop it , or else you will end up in a deep well with a white fluffy poodle for company , goodbye horses .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have to confess to mass murder too. It is nice to have the back door open in the hot weather but the flies in the house are so annoying.

I'm not too good with the swatter, so I gas them with the fly spray.

I’ve just bought an insectocutor for this purpose. God, the CRACK when they hit the live bars is LOUD though. Highly efficient though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hollywood lawyers.......... haha....... you don’t get me like that.

I did say jiggery pokery!!!

What are the initials of the Hollywood A list celeb who hypothetically would be most likely while away the hours horsing around in a hazmat suit?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here