Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not possible anyway.
just suggesting if you dont want your birthday known to anyone dont enter the details on your profile, its not rocket science

People knowing my birthday isn't the issue. You are. Now, do yourself a favour and drop it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
People knowing my birthday isn't the issue. You are. Now, do yourself a favour and drop it.

why should i, you have spat the dummy over info you placed on your profile yourself, which is viewable to everyone on the board,and then suggested i shut up before things escalate.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
That we started. Without a plan.

Smart.

we are where we are. do you think EU will be sensible about it in the final hour or not?

i have little faith left in the UK government as they have repeatedly failed to lead, trying to be seen to please everyone leads to pleasing no one. i always assumed that once past the game theory, the EU would accept reality and make accommodations. now we're getting to final event, will they dig in or make concessions? if you have faith in the EU, you'd expect them to do the right thing by their citizens and soon to be ex-citizens, shirley?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
By the way it's excrutiatingly painful to see you try and beg for a bit of 'BITTY' from [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] daily, but anyway of course opinions change but continued specific statements of likely outcomes that are then proven wrong time and time again aren't the same thing and I am afraid you are the worst ever contributor of getting things wrong most of the time, but fairplay to you, you then go on to make yet another prediction as if your last 100 were spot on, you are many things Clampy but Nostradamus you are not.

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] Told you it winds them up :whistle::lolol:

:thumbsup:

[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] is on a roll today. He’s using his recently found Google skills, his semi-literate language AND putting in a contender for today’s longest sentence. And it’s not even midday yet.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
:thumbsup:

[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] is on a roll today. He’s using his recently found Google skills, his semi-literate language AND putting in a contender for today’s longest sentence. And it’s not even midday yet.

and giving you a bit of a shoeing, this boards ultimate 'chocolate poster' has nothing left to say, probably too busy eating yourself :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
and giving you a bit of a shoeing, this boards ultimate 'chocolate poster' has nothing left to say, probably too busy eating yourself :lolol:

Er, what is a chocolate poster?

PS youre missing an apostrophe AGAIN. Don’t you ever learn?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PS your missing the point, keep up Wolfie ..........

Indeed I am, I have no idea what you’re now gibbering on about.

PS you’re

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
we are where we are. do you think EU will be sensible about it in the final hour or not?

i have little faith left in the UK government as they have repeatedly failed to lead, trying to be seen to please everyone leads to pleasing no one. i always assumed that once past the game theory, the EU would accept reality and make accommodations. now we're getting to final event, will they dig in or make concessions? if you have faith in the EU, you'd expect them to do the right thing by their citizens and soon to be ex-citizens, shirley?

We are we are, but it's a mess of our making. We're the ones leaving The EU, not the other way round. What laws and rules, by way of international Treaties being amended, are to be changed and concessions given to be ratified by The EU Parliament and across the 27 other EU member states, to accommodate this reality then and undo the 40+ years? I don't see any of the 27 EU countries screaming that The EU is being unreasonable in regards to their position with us either.

larus

Whilst I probably didn’t make my point very well, although another poster got it, I stand by my suspicion of the theory and motive behind that graph. It is clearly biased towards demand, totally ignores supply and with a line which is, in effect, the inverse of the other line, imho designed to mislead. If the penny drops feel free to challenge this, or as [MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] suggests maybe just keep your head down instead of getting frustrated and calling everyone thick?

No one agreed with your argument. The graph showed a the time line of a out exports by percentage (which must total 100%) between 2 locations. FACT.

You said it looked suspicious as one went up and the other went down. Duh!

It is not a biased graph based on supply/demand of whatever other pathetic crap you wish to come out with, it's in effect a time-line representation of a pie chart (with only 2 segments - EU & RoW). What percentage of our exports go to EU/RoW in each year.

You f*cked up and don't have the balls to admit it. You need to go on continually with some pathetic justification which has no bearing on the graph. And then you wonder why there is no sensible debate on here!

As for winding it in, I suggest you tell your sycophant to do that - he continually makes snide comments at other posters and then wonders why they react back at him.

I suggest when you want to have a serious (and honest) debate you come back. Until then maybe stick to drinking as maybe that suits you better.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
why should i, you have spat the dummy over info you placed on your profile yourself, which is viewable to everyone on the board,and then suggested i shut up before things escalate.

It's more the fact you went on there just to check if what I said about birthday drinks was true, frothing at the mouth to get one up on somebody over something inconsequential.
Personally, I couldn't find my birthday on there but it probably is somewhere. I suppose when I did my profile I didn't count on petty little trolls like you trying to trip people up.
You're a sad little man with too much time on your hands who takes themselves far too seriously and takes far more interest in other people's lives than is healthy.

Do what you like. I hope you have fun.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No one agreed with your argument. The graph showed a the time line of a out exports by percentage (which must total 100%) between 2 locations. FACT.

You said it looked suspicious as one went up and the other went down. Duh!

It is not a biased graph based on supply/demand of whatever other pathetic crap you wish to come out with, it's in effect a time-line representation of a pie chart (with only 2 segments - EU & RoW). What percentage of our exports go to EU/RoW in each year.

You f*cked up and don't have the balls to admit it. You need to go on continually with some pathetic justification which has no bearing on the graph. And then you wonder why there is no sensible debate on here!

As for winding it in, I suggest you tell your sycophant to do that - he continually makes snide comments at other posters and then wonders why they react back at him.

I suggest when you want to have a serious (and honest) debate you come back. Until then maybe stick to drinking as maybe that suits you better.

No, I really don't. I know exactly why you react.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We are we are, but it's a mess of our making. We're the ones leaving The EU, not the other way round. What laws and rules, by way of international Treaties being amended, are to be changed and concessions given to be ratified by The EU Parliament and across the 27 other EU member states, to accommodate this reality then and undo the 40+ years? I don't see any of the 27 EU countries screaming that The EU is being unreasonable in regards to their position with us either.

Quite

Sometimes you have to take yourself outside the box. Imagine if we are staying and France wanted "Frexit" and were wanting to cherry pick like us. I think we'd be saying "Foxtrot Oscar", you choice.

Meanwhile, I don't see any of the EU27 in the queue wanting to leave yet and there's a few far right wing governments these days in Eastern Europe

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's more the fact you went on there just to check if what I said about birthday drinks was true, frothing at the mouth to get one up on somebody over something inconsequential. You're a sad little man with too much time on your hands who takes themselves far too seriously and takes far more interest in other people's lives than is healthy.

Do what you like. I hope you have fun.

:lol:
No i didnt.
I looked at your profile a long time ago, your birthday information(which you put up) has the same birthday as a close family member, that info stuck in the back of my brain somewhere, that is all.
Since i knew you would go bonkers though, i did check your profile to make sure i hadnt imagined it.......and lo and behold.
You were initially clear that your annoyance was due to the date being known as you had apparently never told me,no doubt forgetting you had offered up this info........again......you put the info on your profile,not me.You can put your victim card away and get back in your box now

ps happy birthday for tomorrow

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lol:
No i didnt.
I looked at your profile a long time ago, your birthday information(which you put up) has the same birthday as a close family member, that info stuck in the back of my brain somewhere, that is all.
Since you went bonkers though, i did check your profile to make sure i hadnt imagined it.......and lo and behold.
You were initially clear that your annoyance was due to the date being known as you had apparently never told me,no doubt forgetting you had offered up this info........again......you put the info on your profile,not me.You can put your victim card away and get back in your box now

ps happy birthday for tomorrow

Plain don't believe you. Bullshit. The rest of the post isn't worth commenting on. I'll leave it there. It's plain for all to see what you are, no need for me to hammer it home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here