Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City (a) - in photos

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
The latest away day gallery is now up on the club website including a couple of cracking pre-match pubs in Stoke-on-Trent and those who chose to walk back into town rather than jump on the bus afterwards got treated to a nice walk along the Trent & Mersey Canal too with barges selling beer and oatcakes just for good measure:

Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion photos

Next up will be Everton (a) unless we are sent to Coventry for a cup replay.

Cheers

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Had a Pint of that lovely Plum Porter in The Plume of Feathers, Barlaston pre-match. Pub owned by Neil Morrisey of Men Behaving fame. 5 mins drive from ground for future reference and sits canal side. Leave M6 at J14.

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
[MENTION=8459]TWOCHOICEStom[/MENTION] - Cheers for the feedback, probably my fault - I'll look into that.
[MENTION=19067]jasetheace[/MENTION] - They've started selling that plum porter in Waitrose in Brighton which is nice.
[MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION] - Agreed. Also good at Forest (a) on a sunny day.
[MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION] - Kicked the ill-conceived Stoke stereotypes into touch with good pubs and friendly locals, imo.

Jimmy Grimble

Are you allowed to get pitch side to take pictures? Would be nice to see some shots of the away ends as a whole.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That Stanley Mathews statue is excellent.

Unlike the southampton one...

article-2285180-002D73BA000004B0-945_306x432.jpg

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Had a Pint of that lovely Plum Porter in The Plume of Feathers, Barlaston pre-match. Pub owned by Neil Morrisey of Men Behaving fame. 5 mins drive from ground for future reference and sits canal side. Leave M6 at J14.

He's Palace scum isn't he? Don't think I'd bother with muck like that TBH.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here