Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Ha ha ha, and now cod psychology to avoid the discussion.

I call The Truth bingo!!

Phew, you nearly had to provide some substance on this thread.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Honestly Badfish.

Hope you get through whatever it is that is making you like this right now. Haven't you been arguing with Brighton Fella and Colinz too on this exact same thread?

In the real world (not on NSC) I'm sure you're not how you give off online. I reckon you're probably a decent person who has good morals and ethics. I don't take any of your insults to heart, I just see it as a mental illness which just needs to be ignored. I hope Colinz and Brighton fella take the same view on you too, not just for their sakes but yours too.

All the best Badfish. I hope some good luck comes your way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Honestly Badfish.

Hope you get through whatever it is that is making you like this right now. Haven't you been arguing with Brighton Fella and Colinz too on this exact same thread?

In the real world (not on NSC) I'm sure you're not how you give off online. I reckon you're probably a decent person who has good morals and ethics. I don't take any of your insults to heart, I just see it as a mental illness which just needs to be ignored. I hope Colinz and Brighton fella take the same view on you too, not just for their sakes but yours too.

All this to swerve a question, you really are a piece of work.

I would stick to the arrogant sniping of earlier in the thread, Much safer for you.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No, I would have been half satisfied had i seen something resembling a wing but instead we got shown nothing apart from a pathetic piece of wreckage found isolated and away from everything else.,

Strange too was the fact that the surrounding lawns were found unscathed just after impact, and how handy it was too that the entire cctv system was not in operation that day... Had it of been these mysteries could have been explained..

Again, covered by snopes. The majority of the plane burned up in the intense heat, while the lawn was covered to allow vehicles to reach the site to recover and repair the damage. You can't move industrial plant across grass and mud.

You seem to get really upset when people won't watch your links, yet you can't read and reply to a simple 6 point rebuttal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
So, anyway [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION] , what are your theories on Flight 93? You know, the plane that left a massive hole, debris and lots and lots of DNA on the same day?

Try not to copy each other's answers.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Honestly Badfish.

:fishing:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Watch a sea harrier cream in at rnas Yeovilton in 1982. It had just come of the ski ramp and so wasn’t going particularly fast. Apart from the engine, which if you know your aircraft is on the large size, there was f*ck all left of it. The heat, fuel and liquid oxygen reduced it to a pile of ashes.
Very impressive and the chockeads had a field day.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Watch a sea harrier cream in at rnas Yeovilton in 1982. It had just come of the ski ramp and so wasn’t going particularly fast. Apart from the engine, which if you know your aircraft is on the large size, there was f*ck all left of it. The heat, fuel and liquid oxygen reduced it to a pile of ashes.
Very impressive and the chockeads had a field day.

Yes indeed, a legendary "crash on". Not quite as legendary as the Yank plane on Air Day, that was "crash off". I think it was a Lockheed Starfighter. Not much left of that either by all accounts.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes indeed, a legendary "crash on". Not quite as legendary as the Yank plane on Air Day, that was "crash off". I think it was a Lockheed Starfighter. Not much left of that either by all accounts.

How does that prove the people who orchestrated the 'hijacking' of the plane were Muslim terrorists?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I was just thinking about all the money that must be made from producing all these conspiracy theory movies and clips on youtube and other internet media channels...there are millions of subscribers to websites, youtube channels and millions of views of this content happening daily. Strangely the big tech companies such as Google, Twitter and Facebook don't seem to be doing much to discourage any of this stream of content, even though many people would class them as some of the large global corporations that comprise the global elite (after all the rumour doing the rounds is that facebook was formed by the CIA). In fact youtube actually is doing a lot to promote and advertise these types of conspiracy videos: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/las-vegas-shooting-youtube-hoax-conspiracy-theories

As well as these big tech companies that are no doubt coining it in from all the content out there, the content producers themselves must be making some serious cash! Perhaps there are even some big players in the background pulling the strings of these content producers working out what to do next to increase views and further hook people in.

Then there are the likes of the NRA and the gun manufacturers who seem to be doing very well from the fear that is brewed up in the US. For example following every major mass shooting in the US the gun manufacturers make a ‘killing’ with all the conspiracy, anti-government, gun lovers, rushing out to stock up on automatic and semi automatic weapons before the government steps in to further take all of their liberties away: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...rs-smith-and-wesson-sturm-ruger-a7981156.html

You might consider it convenient for them that many of the major conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones are also big public supporters of the NRA. https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...rection-following-release-inflammatory/217207

Either way there seems like there is now a lot of vested interest on keeping the whole conspiracy juggernaut rolling, yet the people sucking up the content seem to trust in it more than they do content from more traditional media sources.

Of course the above is possibly all bollocks but it just proves that all you need is 10 minutes and an active imagination to come up with another conspiracy theory!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
How does that prove the people who orchestrated the 'hijacking' of the plane were Muslim terrorists?

You've got a bad case of selective replying chap. Your Flight 93 theory? Or have you got to spend a day on you tube, pm Brighton fella and his sock puppets and check in with tin foil hat HQ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You've got a bad case of selective replying chap. Your Flight 93 theory? Or have you got to spend a day on you tube, pm Brighton fella and his sock puppets and check in with tin foil hat HQ?

So how does that prove the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Muslim extemists?

can you show me the conclusive evidence to prove that the 9/11 official version of events is exactly how we're being told?

I'm all up for challenging all these nutty conspiracies as much as I am challenging everything our trustworthy governments feed us.

An open mind is a healthy mind.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
So how does that prove the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Muslim extemists?

can you show me the conclusive evidence to prove that the 9/11 official version of events is exactly how we're being told?

I'm all up for challenging all these nutty conspiracies as much as I am challenging everything our trustworthy governments feed us.

An open mind is a healthy mind.

You have to answer my questions first, generally. However, with specific regards to flight 93 the clue to answering your question is in the DNA they found. Do you have an alternative theory? Can't wait to hear it.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

I was just observing that when a jet full of fuel crashes, there's not much left in the way of debris sometimes. They burn at extremely high temperatures. I have a background in aircraft crash rescue which involves understanding the chemistry of fire & how certain materials combust, including metal. This is required in order to make the correct decision to extinguish or even just control any fire.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
What does the DNA they found prove?

Why do you keep answering questions with other questions Falmer? Obviously DNA can be linked to the flight list and the persons activities in the lead up to the event, allowing a coherent thesis.

Now, how does an actual plane with actual victims on the same day fit in with CGI planes in New York and the Pentagon mysteriously self combusting? Try and answer this one rather than asking another question.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why do you keep answering questions with other questions Falmer? Obviously DNA can be linked to the flight list and the persons activities in the lead up to the event, allowing a coherent thesis

How did they find the DNA?

And how does this prove that the 9/11 attacks were completely orchestrated by Muslim terrorists?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
How did they find the DNA?

And how does this prove that the 9/11 attacks were completely orchestrated by Muslim terrorists?

You failed in your task. This is all a bit much for you. Bless.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why do you keep answering questions with other questions Falmer? Obviously DNA can be linked to the flight list and the persons activities in the lead up to the event, allowing a coherent thesis.

Now, how does an actual plane with actual victims on the same day fit in with CGI planes in New York and the Pentagon mysteriously self combusting? Try and answer this one rather than asking another question.

Your wasting your time. He won't give you an answer, just more swerving.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
That doesn't disprove or prove anything on the 9/11 story?

How did they find the DNA and how does that prove the 9/11 attacks were completely orchestrated by Muslim terrorists?

Genuine question.

Here's the 911 commission enquiry answer.

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report_Notes.htm

Because there was a crash site and black box they were able to identify the terrorists via process of elimination and link them back to Bin Laden. I'd already fairly much answered that.

See also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

Read the citations since it's Wiki.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here