Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicking the wrong way......

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
For that Doncaster game I watched the 1st half from my usual seat in north, then walked through the west and watched the 2nd half from the south

Me and [MENTION=7082]Jack Hackett[/MENTION] did this every week in the South Stand at the Withdean

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This is completely right. We need the south stand packed with Albion fans. Stick the oppos in East lower, south end, with the sun in their eyes and little chance of creating any atmos. Unfortunately this means putting a nasty partition in the catering area. But it is not rocket science.

We did this in the second season at the AMEX, some tossers in the East Stand bitched about it so they moved them back. So the whole team and the rest of the fans have to suffer as some cock-knockers thought they may have heard someone swear.

Last edited:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Cardiff got the east lower towards south goal for a night game in 2012 and there was no trouble. Stick the aways there in future unless they bring a load and give us the South back. We can't afford to concede any advantage when margins are so small in this division on the say-so of a few old crusties.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We did this in the second season at the AMEX, some tossers in the East Stand bitched about it so they moved them back. So the whole team and the rest of the fans have to suffer as some cock-knockers thought they may have heard someone swear.

FFS :ffsparr: :lolol:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I remember paying Shilling I think for a transfer into the south or the North at the Goldstone from the chicken run does anyone else.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The club need to do something about the empty seats in the South. It looks terrible on TV.

They had it right in the second season when the put the away fans in the South East corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here