Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

♫Glastonbury 2017♫

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nice to see a bit about thrash and death metal, god I saw Naplam Death in Wigan Bus drivers social club back in the late 80s.
There will never be a psychobilly band playing Glastonbury (I know there all shite and predictable).

Anyone know if skinny Lister have been on or are on the BBC coverage, Bass player plays in several Psychobilly bands aswell, oh yeah they play Sunday at 7.30pm, hope they do cover them.

Foo Fighters are a different class here...

Foo Fighters are neither thrash nor death metal though. For that you need to look up some Slayer.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Foos just get better every time I see them, fantastic stuff!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Badbadnotgood up next on the West Holts stage channel. Now this is one I am really looking forward to!
Did you manage to catch that set? Couldn't seem to find it myself.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The foo's smashed it .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't wait till this ridiculous hipster beard fixation is just a distant memory.

Bellends

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone know if skinny Lister have been on or are on the BBC coverage, Bass player plays in several Psychobilly bands aswell, oh yeah they play Sunday at 7.30pm, hope they do cover them.
Hope so. It will be good to possibly hear what they should sound like........ Saw them at 2000 Trees a couple of years ago - I reckon the sound mixer's usual job must have been as a drum'n'bass DJ - heard drums, bass, and a bit of vocals, but nothing else. Could see guitar, mandolin and squeeze boxes on stage, but they might as well not have been playing. Seeing them again in a couple of weeks (at 2000 Trees again) - just hope they've got a better sound man this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here