Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you kick up the butt, or throw a free punch at?

So who would you kick up the butt?

• A

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • B

Votes: 58 36.7%
  • C

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • D

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • E

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 28.5%
  • G

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • H

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • I

Votes: 53 33.5%

• Total voters

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
My question, how on EARTH is Ed Sheeran on this shortlist?? You might not be huge fan sure, but to lump him in with the like of Katie Hopkins and Donald Trump is laughable. For what it's worth he's one of nicest people around.

He can be as nice as we wants, but that awful hack fiddle dee dee song that my kids play relentlessly is reason enough for him to be on the list. I've tried playing them the Steve Earle song of the same name, but I seem to have lost them to his plastic mediocrity.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He can be as nice as we wants, but that awful hack fiddle dee dee song that my kids play relentlessly is reason enough for him to be on the list. I've tried playing them the Steve Earle song of the same name, but I seem to have lost them to his plastic mediocrity.

:thumbsup:

I understand completely, you find his music so dull and overplayed, that metaphorically you'd like to give him a kick.

I feel the same about the depressing James Blunt, but his luvvies seem to think that any non-believer is committing sacrilege.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A and D. Especially D. He makes the mistake that people care what he thinks.

Trump will not survive this Russian stuff so pointless wasting a punch. Big Leroy will fill his boots on block D.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How that twatt Brand is not running away with this baffles me

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I used to think Russell Brand was an attention seeking ****.

But he's won me over. I honestly think he genuinely cares.

And I have no idea how or why Ed Sheeran is in this gallery. Seems like a top bloke to me.

As for choice, toss up between Trump and Blair.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
???:ohmy: Over Trump? Over Hopkins? What has Ed ever done to you? :lol:

If I tried to kick Trump up the 'butt' I'd be shot to death. I don't look at ITV or tabloids so Hopkins has never been in my line of sight. Sheeran is fair game, accessible, and would probably quietly understand my angst, making a court case unlikely.

I'm assuming this is a bit of fun? Or is there a 'butt kick' prize?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm assuming this is a bit of fun? Or is there a 'butt kick' prize?

It's [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] playing Tory campaigner. Amber Rudd and Theresa are missing. Put forward the weak and wobbly woman, with Anne Widdecombe's voice, for a kick up the arse and you win.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] playing Tory campaigner. Amber Rudd and Theresa are missing. Put forward the weak and wobbly woman, with Anne Widdecombe's voice, for a kick up the arse and you win.

Pathetic thread.
Not even a bit of a laugh.
And he even forgot to put in the most slappable, Diane Abbott. Who deserves a slap.
May, Gove, Boris, Farage, Cameron and Osbourne would all get a slap and a mighty kick up the arse for making this country the mess it is in, then I would get my **** out and **** all over them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Page 5 and no mention of the most punchable face in the entire universe ?

View attachment 85996

Got to be disappointed with that

A horrid person, who made cheap capital of the Manchester gig murders on the second morning after their slaying in his shite ITV breakfast show.

But there another :wanker: from Fleet Street, who takes virmin-ism to an even lower gutter:

IMG_2159.PNG

Not just Hillsborough, the stuff he's written, allowed to be published and said about so many other people or simply about the poor, earns McKenzie a place as a punch bag.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Pathetic thread.
Not even a bit of a laugh.
And he even forgot to put in the most slappable, Diane Abbott. Who deserves a slap.
May, Gove, Boris, Farage, Cameron and Osbourne would all get a slap and a mighty kick up the arse for making this country the mess it is in, then I would get my **** out and **** all over them.

Boris is on gardening leave. There's an election to win.
Boris is on gardening leave. There's a weak and wobbly leader.
Kick up the arse even if he will enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here