Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Havent seen any come available for Bristol game. Surely must have be some that cant go and have exchanged tickets. Unless these never reach general public

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Havent seen any come available for Bristol game. Surely must have be some that cant go and have exchanged tickets. Unless these never reach general public

There were a few (I nabbed a single) but they went sharpish. Now displaying as completely done. Best bet might be to check on here on the day of / day before the match.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Hi all thanks for the help- I am trying to get tickets for Monday. I'm not really clear on whether the wheelchair seats are ok to nab. Are more South Stand tickets likely to appear, and also do any tickets put in to the ticket exchange just appear one by one as available seats?

Hi all thanks for the help- I am trying to get tickets for Monday. I'm not really clear on whether the wheelchair seats are ok to nab. Are more South Stand tickets likely to appear, and also do any tickets put in to the ticket exchange just appear one by one as available seats?

It seems the wheelchair seats are OK to nab so if they are currently available and you want absolute certainty of being at the game then I should grab one.

There has been no rhyme nor reason as to when 'exchange' tickets appear, however, the club have been anything but proactive at promoting the exchage. The only link I've found to the exchage for both the Bristol and Wigan games in via the ticketing part of the website. The part you visit if seaching to buy a ticket, the last place one would look if they want to say they can't go. So don't expect too many opportunites from the exchange.

There were more home areas offered for the Blackburn game than have currently been offered for Wigan. A bit more of S1A was made available to home fans, so I would be astounded if at least some more here were not made available.

As it is we have sold around to and including half of S1A and the other side all of S1D apart from the eastern 5 columns.

Possible scenarios are:-

A) Nothing more - this would mean Wigan take a full 900 plus allocation (S1B and S1C) and the club decide an even greater sterile area than for the Blackburn game is required. I rate this as highly unlikely.

B) We have given Wigan exactly the same allocaiton and opt to have thte same Sterile areas, in which case expect a few dozen more in S1A)

C) Wigan take around a 700 allocation and are housed in S1B and S1C (minus the western most columns). This would mean the few extra dzoen in S1A and the remaining 120 odd in S1D.

D) Wigan take around a 650 allocation and are housed wholly in S1C meaning we can have the whole of S1A and some of S1B

E) Wigan take around a 400 allocaion. And are wholly in S1C and the segreation areas are also in S1C meaning we can have the rest of S1A and S1D and the whole of S1B which would be another 600 odd.

Who knows!

Now Wigan have their tickets for our game on general sale, I can see they are only currently offering block C, where Blackburn offered a choice of blocks at this stage.

This should mean option D or E are the most likely. Conclusion = more home seats to be released.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It seems the wheelchair seats are OK to nab so if they are currently available and you want absolute certainty of being at the game then I should grab one.

There has been no rhyme nor reason as to when 'exchange' tickets appear, however, the club have been anything but proactive at promoting the exchage. The only link I've found to the exchage for both the Bristol and Wigan games in via the ticketing part of the website. The part you visit if seaching to buy a ticket, the last place one would look if they want to say they can't go. So don't expect too many opportunites from the exchange.

There were more home areas offered for the Blackburn game than have currently been offered for Wigan. A bit more of S1A was made available to home fans, so I would be astounded if at least some more here were not made available.

As it is we have sold around to and including half of S1A and the other side all of S1D apart from the eastern 5 columns.

Possible scenarios are:-

A) Nothing more - this would mean Wigan take a full 900 plus allocation (S1B and S1C) and the club decide an even greater sterile area than for the Blackburn game is required. I rate this as highly unlikely.

B) We have given Wigan exactly the same allocaiton and opt to have thte same Sterile areas, in which case expect a few dozen more in S1A)

C) Wigan take around a 700 allocation and are housed in S1B and S1C (minus the western most columns). This would mean the few extra dzoen in S1A and the remaining 120 odd in S1D.

D) Wigan take around a 650 allocation and are housed wholly in S1C meaning we can have the whole of S1A and some of S1B

E) Wigan take around a 400 allocaion. And are wholly in S1C and the segreation areas are also in S1C meaning we can have the rest of S1A and S1D and the whole of S1B which would be another 600 odd.

Who knows!

Can you really book the wheelchair spaces - if you don't have a wheelchair?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just had a quick look and there are six tickets left listed for the Wigan game 1 in the south west corner, 1 in the west lower and 4 in the east. Bristol listed as sold out.

o'neill

Apr 10, 2017
Would be careful booking seats in wheelchair area as club sites says need to be registered with them as disabled

o'neill

Apr 10, 2017
You need to be registered with the club as wheel chair user to get a ticket in those areas. Not sure what the club would do if you brought one in that area...

Exactly. The only link from anything Albion official to make your seat available in via the part of the website where you buy a ticket. It really needs to be made a news story on the official website and the club could easily proactivly contact STH's via email or text. There will be 1000+ who are no there and I reckon 90% of these have no idea they can make their seat available and earn a shop voucher in the process.

Link is here if you can't make it: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617WAFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here