Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons players getting ready for Saturdays BIG game

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hope when I go to the races at Cheltenham I don't get that glass for my pint...bleeding animals...jumped up no body who thinks he can do what he likes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Best song to hear would be from the MK supporters singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' but that won't happen as footballers can do no wrong in many people's eyes. Just seen one of the other ****wits who is at Northampton has been fined two weeks wages for his part in the incident - what a joke.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Any chance of getting 7,000 of these printed off before the weekend?

now-wash-your-hands-safety-sign-p3752-118918_medium.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After our third goes in ..

We're pissing all over you ..pissing all over you .. pissing all over you.. pissing all over you. :drink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/statement-samir-carruthers-3010844.aspx

"Obviously, his actions are still unacceptable and, as a result, he has been disciplined. Samir has received a warning, been fined two weeks’ wages and handed a suspension by the Club, which is inclusive of this Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Brighton & Hove Albion."

:laugh::lolol::lolol:

So, with Jake unavailable too, they are missing two first-choice central midfielders against (arguably) the best midfield pairing in the league.
Delicious.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Typical yob - does something wrong then thinks by saying sorry and appearing all sincere and innocent he can get away with it. The **** wits are so thick that they can't actually see anything wrong with the offences they commit and we just stand by and accept their empty apologies and hope that we can help them see the error of their ways. Hope their families are totally ashamed to be related to them.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is he any good?

Samir 'p1ss-in-a-glass-and-chuck-it-over-balcony' Carruthers has played more games than any of their other midfielders. JFC ineligible too, so should help our cause, Shirley?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Samir 'p1ss-in-a-glass-and-chuck-it-over-balcony' Carruthers has played more games than any of their other midfielders. JFC ineligible too, so should help our cause, Shirley?
Yep, sounds good. I don't know anything about Carruthers though.

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
some people would say 'they're taking the piss!' but they are not taking anything, they are giving the piss away for free, and in these tight times, what a very kind act to do, maybe someone down below shouted 'oh shit i forgot to wash me hair before i came out today, anyone got any free water?' and quick as a flash (pardon the pun) the players facilitated in the late washing of punter hair

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
They are showing the home game against Franchise on Albion Night to local TV tonight

I didn't realise that this Carruthers was probably their man of the match in that game.

It was him Dunk had over for the non-penalty and him who pulled that near post save out of Stockdale.

Let's hope he's banned or at least off his game Saturday

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let's hope he's banned or at least off his game Saturday
You missed this then...
"Samir has received a warning, been fined two weeks’ wages and handed a suspension by the Club, which is inclusive of this Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Brighton & Hove Albion"

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You missed this then...
"Samir has received a warning, been fined two weeks’ wages and handed a suspension by the Club, which is inclusive of this Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Brighton & Hove Albion"

I certainly had. Good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here