Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Favourite Albion Merchandise Stuff?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't think they'll ever top the Seagulls After Shave that a mate of mine purchased back in the day. Probably circa 1988.

Marvellous smells.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think they'll ever top the Seagulls After Shave that a mate of mine purchased back in the day. Probably circa 1988.

Marvellous smells.

Well who DOESN'T want to smell like a seagull?

I have two Albion gnomes.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not official merchandise, but I have some Albion russian dolls, purchased whilst in Prague 15 years ago. They're tucked away as the Mrs hates them, but I think the players are Virgo, Peircy, Cullip, Kuipers and Knight.

Oh yes that League One Albion side must have been sooo popular in the Czech Republic back in the early noughties. :drool:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Think I still have a club tie from the early 90s. Used to have a bright yellow V Neck jumper around the same time - Brucie and Tarby-tastic. I think even Ian Poulter would have backed away from a bright yellow jumper.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I still wear my 1901 Centenary sweatshirt that is 17 years old now. It's gone a bit baggy and misshapen but is still great for slobbing around in.

Retro left facing Seagull rugby shirt, probably purchased when there was a Seagulls Shop in the town, a more recent "Gully" clock and a more grown up wall clock which faces it on the opposite wall.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have a garden gnome in a Skint shirt!

I want one........

Jiri.jpg

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
A dean wilkins 7th inches long 'neck masager' that can be used for other things by this gal (swoon!)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Got the SKINT dog collar sweat shirt (wish i had bought two) SKINT across the front with Donotello on the top half/back.:clap:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I have Calde's actual training kit from 3 years ago.

Does that count?

NB: I also have Danny Holla's. Less prestigious.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I still wear my 1901 Centenary sweatshirt that is 17 years old now. It's gone a bit baggy and misshapen but is still great for slobbing around in.

As do I.

Not merchandise but I have a large pot in the garden with turf from the Goldstone, liberated from the centre circle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here