Another important piece of business:

Posh Spice is a slapper
She'll never keep her pants on
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Vincent Janssen

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Interesting if Izzy is going back. Another bit of bad luck behind the scenes that turned into an opportunity for another loan ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paging [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Assuming a potential pass for this one

5b867594d66ac69bc718f95f52371418.jpg

I reckon [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] will need a bit more material in order to be sure. On your way and report back.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Two goals from open play in 35 games last season for a top six club. Whilst I will be very happy to have another option I wouldn't call that an ace myself

How many of those did he start? Be positive and look at his record for Holland in the same period!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Naylor states this deal has to be permanent.

[tweet]903389270018330625[/tweet]

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Can't help thinking there's gonna be some disappointed people on here if we've actually signed a striker. They could go back to moaning about the pies I guess?

Took the words out of my mouth, or at least would have done if I wasn't eating one of the most disgusting pies I have ever had. When will they learn? Late signings and s**t pies...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing, his name wasn't even mentioned until after the window had shut.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Like Newcastle, they know a true gentleman when they meet one. I expect that man can call both Ashley & Levy up directly and set any potential deal up pretty easily when needed.

Remember, Spurs gave us Pritchard on the cheap and added an extra £1.5m (or something) when Norwich gazumped us.

TB is not the only star of the window.

We have to applaud our recruitment team as it is now clear why they have waited until the last minute to get our man.. once bitten, twice shy...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Can't help thinking there's gonna be some disappointed people on here if we've actually signed a striker. They could go back to moaning about the pies I guess?

There the ones huddled in the corner holding pitchforks and unlit torches smelling of wee .. :hilton:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here