Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Not worth a new thread, but a question - is this man destined to become the FLAIREST player we have ever seen* at the Albion? Colombian / The announcement video, the modelling style pictures, the 99 pace on FIFA... He's got it all. (Sorry if this has been mentioned before - been out of action for a while and CBA to search)

Paging [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]

*Apart from Jonny Dixon obviously.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good news that we've finally jumped through all of the necessary hoops.

Looking forward to him getting involved and hopefully bringing us some much-needed attacking pace and flair.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not worth a new thread, but a question - is this man destined to become the FLAIREST player we have ever seen* at the Albion? Colombian / The announcement video, the modelling style pictures, the 99 pace on FIFA... He's got it all. (Sorry if this has been mentioned before - been out of action for a while and CBA to search)

Nothing will ever beat Rodney Thomas.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

...the DJing and the pig too.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Play him up top for crying out loud! Our new star striker is staring us in the face:albion2:

Can't see it happening, but would be a great way of getting all out best players on the pitch together:

Ryan

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Suttner

Stephens
Propper

Knockeart
Gross
March

Izquierdo

:albion2:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
David Gonzales I presume. Pretty terrible keeper and rightly ditched but was a bit out of order when we thumped Barnsley? with him in goal to start giving him abuse

Well we should maybe think about making it up to Gonzales by treating the new Colombian with a lot more love and respect?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Did anyone see Knockeart on Tuesday night?

Not sure I'd be playing him, would be surprised to see him starting Saturday.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No Knockeart?

I rate Knockaert, I just think March is the better of the 2 especially now we're in a faster league. The problem with AK is he likes to beat his man after already beating him. He then becomes a bit predictable and limited. He needs to be much more direct like March if he's to suit the Prem. AK certainly has the skill and talent to play at the highest level, the rest we'll have to wait and see.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here