Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's Gone... Nowhere

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sorry a typo! I mean WS

Thing is Revell and CKR were years ago. Times change.

Anyway lets hope its still true like you say could be anytime today. Please be true.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I hoped it was going to be Club backed him but he decided to go - bit of saving grace and money for both parties.

If the club was seriously thinking of sacking him they would have done it straight away after Friday, waiting for Monday would have been buying time or hesitancy.

If it doesn't happen today he ain't walking and and I can't see them doing it before wolves now.

Good headline for Sat though - Sami thrown to the Wolves!

Agree it is not going to happen although it is not all about Sami it is about the Albion and can see the headline....

Seagulls savaged by Wolves.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll happily apologise at the end of the day if I've passed on duff info but midday wasn't my statement. As for keeping my source secret - what on earth did you expect. He got Revell and CKR right so I had no reason to doubt him.

EDIT - who is WW ?

In fairness, you didn't present his departure as an absolute, unlike some other sources.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry a typo! I mean WS

Thing is Revell and CKR were years ago. Times change.

Anyway lets hope its still true like you say could be anytime today. Please be true.

Agreed about Revell and CKR - although strangely my source texted me both times while sunning himself at his Cyprus villa. This time he was at the match.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think we all need to understand and accept, that unless Sami walks (which it doesn't look like he is), he will still be here in January and will likely be backed at that point with money and signings.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I think we all need to understand and accept, that unless Sami walks (which it doesn't look like he is), he will still be here in January and will likely be backed at that point with money and signings.

My guess is that there is some sort of contractual clause along the lines of after 6 months either party can call the whole thing off with no compo. This would explain the non action now and the reason why he has perhaps been given till about February

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My guess is that there is some sort of contractual clause along the lines of after 6 months either party can call the whole thing off with no compo. This would explain the non action now and the reason why he has perhaps been given till about February

Which would be far far far too late.

Strange because Tony is a gambling man and must use form and patterns to place his bets. Seriously we have no form and one win in 17 no pattern so WTF basically.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Which would be far far far too late.

Strange because Tony is a gambling man and must use form and patterns to place his bets. Seriously we have no form and one win in 17 no pattern so WTF basically.

I agree it may be too late by then but who is to say a new face will be able to turn it around especially with a potential huge financial outlay involved. Was not surprised that no announcement was made as Feb was the date I was given

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's not Jeff Bloor is it?

Ha ha - nice try HB&B - but I won't be commenting on any guesses.

Love the way a mod has changed the title BEFORE the end of the day. Not in club's pocket at all ???

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London

Unfortunately looks like it. If this is the strategy, it's a massive gamble by Bloom, who right now, appears to be about the only person in the world who thinks Hyypia can turn this around. Once again, the message is trust us. The trouble is it's now very difficult to trust the club to get the right players in after the shambolic recruitement of the last year which according to Bloom, inexplicably, still thinks is "play off capable."
We can only hope if Hyppia is staying that IF and when the new players arrrive, the team is not cut adrift, needing to put together a really good run, not just a couple of results, to get out of danger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here