Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP rascist remark

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good on him. That is the RIGHT attitude.

That's the whole point,its his choice. He likes to be called that by people he likes and loves, but don't ever try and call him a paki, he will be very upset with you to put it mildly

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You know, I don't agree with abusing people particularly but, in my lifetime I have been called all sorts. I have never worried about it much, even when the brother of a famous boxer knocked me out after calling me white trash. Never worried about being called a f'ing queer because I live in Brighton, never worried about torrents of foul mouthed abuse by chav neighbours because I can't stand their behaviour. Funny how everyone is jumping up and down because someone said 'ting tong' to someone else. It's not about the comment is it? It's about politics and the chance to hammer UKIP again. Never mind the tripe that comes out of all the other parties representatives huh? Be honest now, how many of you bashing UKIP have actually read their website? Studied their political ideals or intentions? Please don't automatically class me as a UKIP supporter. I have not said if I am or not. Just asking the question, are you jumping on the UKIP bashing band wagon or not, just because it seems to some fashionable. I bet there is more than a few guilty of that who are commenting on here.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave in Prague, just stay there mate and forget about this country. All through this thread you have been banging on and on and quite frankly it's becoming damn boring. Your doing damage to your own argument with your incessant self-righteous attitude.

I think its hilarious. What self righteous attitude is that? Quoting the people involved?
This bunch of clowns is just that. A bunch of clowns.

Oh yes, and we have all read the website, as these clowns are laughed at often. Its the 'support' it has attracted from the beginning.
This nitwit has been the latest incarnation. There will be plenty more to come. In fact, this little saga may not be over yet haha

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think its hilarious. What self righteous attitude is that? Quoting the people involved?
This bunch of clowns is just that. A bunch of clowns.

Oh yes, and we have all read the website, as these clowns are laughed at often. Its the 'support' it has attracted from the beginning.
This nitwit has been the latest incarnation. There will be plenty more to come. In fact, this little saga may not be over yet haha

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
zzzz all you want...your 'its about politics' is the funniest thing you have said...the woman is a ****ing elected MEP speakinig in the capacity of MEP....zzzzzzz

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
zzzz all you want...your 'its about politics' is the funniest thing you have said...the woman is a ****ing elected MEP speakinig in the capacity of MEP....zzzzzzz

Tell you what Dave, you bang on so much I don't want to be involved with you in any sort of discussion. Get on with it pal.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tell you what Dave, you bang on so much I don't want to be involved with you in any sort of discussion. Get on with it pal.

lol
yeah people banging on on forums...whatever next .....excellent flounce....a pleasure to witness it.
Anybody else making hilarious excuses for this woman?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Youre really going to compare these two women? A woman 'accused' by Jewish grouups of encouraging 'mob rule', and an MEP ive heard using offensive language to a one of her parties supporters? Really?
The point?

'A Labour frontbencher was accused of encouraging mob rule last night after she boasted of taking part in an anti-Israel protest that forced a supermarket to close'

'
'

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You know, I don't agree with abusing people particularly but, in my lifetime I have been called all sorts. I have never worried about it much, even when the brother of a famous boxer knocked me out after calling me white trash. Never worried about being called a f'ing queer because I live in Brighton, never worried about torrents of foul mouthed abuse by chav neighbours because I can't stand their behaviour. Funny how everyone is jumping up and down because someone said 'ting tong' to someone else. It's not about the comment is it? It's about politics and the chance to hammer UKIP again. Never mind the tripe that comes out of all the other parties representatives huh? Be honest now, how many of you bashing UKIP have actually read their website? Studied their political ideals or intentions? Please don't automatically class me as a UKIP supporter. I have not said if I am or not. Just asking the question, are you jumping on the UKIP bashing band wagon or not, just because it seems to some fashionable. I bet there is more than a few guilty of that who are commenting on here.

I, for, one, have read their website. I am totally at odds with them over Europe, and the rest of their policies just increased and emphasised the at oddsness.

D

Deleted member 22389

Youre really going to compare these two women? A woman 'accused' by Jewish grouups of encouraging 'mob rule', and an MEP ive heard using offensive language to a one of her parties supporters? Really?
The point?

'A Labour frontbencher was accused of encouraging mob rule last night after she boasted of taking part in an anti-Israel protest that forced a supermarket to close'

'
'

It was posted for the matter of balance. Secondly I think this a lot worse than any silly little thing the UKIP women said.

D

Deleted member 22389

For 'balance' shouldmt the issue be similer? Looks a bit desperate.

She is advocating action which is a very dangerous thing to do. I wouldn't like it if somebody said, Boycott all British products and then the supermarket actually goes and takes the products off the shelves. That is completely wrong, but apparently the items where put back in the end.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm not sure of the relevance here ? I'm a UKIP and Palestinian supporter ( which might confuse @daveinprague :p )

So this woman helped close a supermarket - how does that link to an MEP uttering something stupid ? As an aside, why protest at Sainsburys ? Why not do what I do and try not to buy Israeli goods ?

There is no relevance, it was just to show that people do make mistakes from other parties, that is all.
Get annoyed when UKIP get in the press for all the wrong reasons.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm not sure of the relevance here ? I'm a UKIP and Palestinian supporter ( which might confuse [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] :p )

So this woman helped close a supermarket - how does that link to an MEP uttering something stupid ? As an aside, why protest at Sainsburys ? Why not do what I do and try not to buy Israeli goods ?

Why would it confuse me? Weve been over it before ;-)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
She is advocating action which is a very dangerous thing to do. I wouldn't like it if somebody said, Boycott all British products and then the supermarket actually goes and takes the products off the shelves. That is completely wrong, but apparently the items where put back in the end.

Im trying not to laugh mate...come on..youre better than this.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I'm not sure of the relevance here ? I'm a UKIP and Palestinian supporter ( which might confuse [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] :p )

I would say it's relevant in relation to the context and balance the media apply to UKIP stories like this and other news.

This protest at Sainsburys for example was not on basis of Sainsburys selling Israeli goods but kosher goods, predominantly produced in the UK and consumed by British Jews. The removal of the goods in the face of the protest franks the deep ignorance demonstrated by the mob, that included a front bench MP whereby they equate the actions of a foreign state to a minority in the UK.

If we apply the same logic we should be protesting and shutting down Halal butchers in the UK because of the actions of Muslims associated with ISIS.

Frankly if the UKIP woman is ignorant so is Shabana Mahmood; yet one said something and que media outrage, the other joins in a misguided ignorant demonstration outside a retailer legally selling goods to a British minority and she is essentially lauded............and people wonder why there is apathy amongst voters.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would say it's relevant in relation to the context and balance the media apply to UKIP stories like this and other news.

The media ran both stories didnt they? Trying to pretend that there is media bias when BOTH STORIES ARE IN THE MEDIA is a bit weird.
In fact, the item concerning the Labour MP seems considerably longer....but somehow you see some sort of balance is required haha.

This thread is about a UKIP woman being offensive.
If you think a labour front bench mp deserves a thread for protesting against Israel (not uncommon at the moment) feel free to start a thread about it.
To compare the two is ridiculous, and you know that.

btw...which part of the story concerning the Labour MP did you consider her being 'essentially lauded' ? ..as that part of your 'story' seems to be total bollocks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here