Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And as if by magic [MENTION=29782]Toko[/MENTION] stops posting the moment he's asked something about the Albion.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This post is about as coherent and reasonable as those by Hybrid-X, Toko or The truth or whoever he is.

He says, "look I found this on the internet, it's true!", and you say "no, you found it on the internet, it isn't true!".

I find you both equally annoying.

I'm no chum of Nibble's but that's precisely what he's not saying. He is saying that incredulous conspiracy theorists make it very easy for real conspiracies to happen because conspiracy theorists see conspiracies everywhere and love to tell us all about the latest ridiculous theory.

Any real conspiracies get buried amongst all the noise that the tinfoil-hatters make and frankly, is hard to believe when on the other hand, the same people making the claims also say that Rik Mayall was killed because he knew about paedophilia in the BBC, the actor Paul Walker didn't die - it's a Zionist conspiracy, those innocuous plane trails in the sky are chemicals that the government are using to control our minds, the Royal family are lizards etc etc etc.

CTers have a warped sense of superiority that they're party to a great secret that the rest of us choose to ignore but the fact is that CTers such as H-x, The Truth are the most gullible people on the internet. They'll believe anything as long as it can be presented as a conspiracy.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Children. Can you please try not to f up a thread on a very serious and disturbing matter than undoubtedly has grounded reasons for us to believe leads to a huge and realistic cover up by very powerful people. No one wants to read your squabbling about people who may or may not be using new accounts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Children. Can you please try not to f up a thread on a very serious and disturbing matter than undoubtedly has grounded reasons for us to believe leads to a huge and realistic cover up by very powerful people. No one wants to read your squabbling about people who may or may not be using new accounts.

Are you a mod?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No one wants ti read your squabbling about people who may or may not be using new accounts

And there I was thinking that pointing out that a new poster claiming that Mike Smith, Peaches Geldof and Rik Mayall were murdered by a BBC paedophile ring is a resident CT nutjob might help. Fair enough, that's me told.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If a user who was banned for holocaust denial and uses a paedophilia thread to push their own racist agenda then it is sound to highlight it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
And there I was thinking that pointing out that a new poster claiming that Mike Smith, Peaches Geldof and Rik Mayall were murdered by a BBC paedophile ring is a resident CT nutjob might help. Fair enough, that's me told.
By all means point that out. What is depressing are the barrage of following posts about who someone is or isnt taking the whole thread into a bullshit binfest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To try and get this firmly back on-topic, I read the conspiracy theories with interest but two points always remain in my mid:

1. Some form of conspiracy IS plausible IF Prime Ministers / Royalty / Cabinet Minsters / Establishments were "at it". The whole Savile case suggests an elaborate cover-up IS entirely possible.
2. The only reason I can see for Jill Dando's cold-blooded murder would be if she was intending to blow the lid on something like a paedophile-related story implicating high ranking people. That murder has not been properly explained.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To try and get this firmly back on-topic, I read the conspiracy theories with interest but two points always remain in my mid:

1. Some form of conspiracy IS plausible IF Prime Ministers / Royalty / Cabinet Minsters / Establishments were "at it". The whole Savile case suggests an elaborate cover-up IS entirely possible.
2. The only reason I can see for Jill Dando's cold-blooded murder would be if she was intending to blow the lid on something like a paedophile-related story implicating high ranking people. That murder has not been properly explained.

There is clearly a far reaching cover up. I hope they deal with it.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

1. It is possible, but not plausible surely? It would mean that every PM/Cabinet Minister etc for at least the last 50 years would be in on it and told to keep quiet about it. Plus everyone working at the BBC and all the newspapers too? That really would bring the establishment as we know it totally to it's knees if that were the case but it cannot be, surely. There would have been far more people being bumped off over that time.

2. I tend to agree with this, but like I said above, far more people would have been bumped off too I would have thought. And not people like Rik Mayall.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Agree with point 2 but surely if point 1 were true then wouldn't this mean there were a disproportionate amount of wrong uns in that group. Ok I realise that it is possible they are recruiting from within so to speak but that seems just a little too far fetched for me. Especially as I can't believe that it could stay this secret for that long with so many involved.

Dorset Seagull

Also if we are to believe much of what we are hearing about people being murdered to cover up this whole sorry state of affairs then are we to conclude that Pedos readily accept this situation and even condone it. As evil as they are surely its a whole different kind of mental problem to be accepting the wanton murder of any individual that happens upon their goings on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
According to the media 450 people came forward to say they had been abused by Savile. This happened over decades and senior people in the BBC have acknowledged they'd known about it for years. He doesn't even seem to have been that discreet about it. And yet he seems to have been regarded as untouchable. This seems incredible unless he, in turn, had some sort of evidence against other "untouchable" top people he could use in his defence if required.

I believe that he had the evidence / information equivalent of a 'nuclear weapon'. These carry the threat of mutually assured destruction, so it is no wonder they've not been used.

Dorset Seagull

According to the media 450 people came forward to say they had been abused by Savile. This happened over decades and senior people in the BBC have acknowledged they'd known about it for years. He doesn't even seem to have been that discreet about it. And yet he seems to have been regarded as untouchable. This seems incredible unless he, in turn, had some sort of evidence against other "untouchable" top people he could use in his defence if required.

I believe that he had the evidence / information equivalent of a 'nuclear weapon'. These carry the threat of mutually assured destruction, so it is no wonder they've not been used.

If he did have that much evidence to blow the whole thing open then surely he would have been an early target for extermination

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If he did have that much evidence to blow the whole thing open then surely he would have been an early target for extermination

I wouldn't have put it past him to have lodged documents / evidence with his solicitor to be opened in such an event. Who really knows?

The thing about Yew Tree is that names are systematically coming out and the inter-connection of personalities continues to grow, thus making other connections that much more likely. If it was simply the case of sacrificing a former high-ranking Cabinet minister to sate the appetite for retribution then surely that would already have happened? You wonder whether that individual that has been alleged has dirt on others that he will threaten to reveal - once in the dock he'd have little to lose by going public.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.” - Marshall McLuhan

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
One retired Leeds inspector, who served as a young police constable in the Chapel Town division, which covered Roundhay in the mid-Eighties, recalls regular trips by officers – including Mick Starkey – to visit Savile at his flat.

“It was just as if it was an accepted something that happened. I didn’t really ask questions about it,” says the former inspector, who declined to be named. “One morning they set off in a police car, there were about three or four of them. It was as if they were all going there for some reason. They were all on duty and all in uniform. I knew he had a relationship with the police, and that is not unusual as a high-profile person. But whether Savile would see that in terms of protecting himself, I don’t really know.”

he referred to another brush with the law, when he was approached by police asking him to help trace a missing girl.

“If she comes in, I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward,” Savile told a female officer who had gone to question him. He went on: “The lady of the law… was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ar-did-police-go-to-protect-Jimmy-Savile.html

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014
And as if by magic [MENTION=29782]Toko[/MENTION] stops posting the moment he's asked something about the Albion.

chill out mate some of us meant to be working also, I started supporting Brighton after my short stint living there, to be totally honest I haven't been to the Amex yet but I have been watching what I can and keeping tabs on a club that captured my heart. I was brought up a Manchester united fan as is all my family - I have even been to see them but I saw sense upon learning the albions story. This yr im thinking of going to away northen games and popping back to Brighton hopefully. Now does it make me an unworthy fan because I have been posting on non football threads or because I do not come from Brighton or live there currently? Or even because I have a delay between responses whilst trying to work and not get caught up in a bin fest?!
I had full respect for NSC allowing such alternitve threads and discussion, it made me want to put an opionion foward but the treatment is wierd, all this nonsense about who i am and who you think i am!
this is quite possibly the most dissapointing impression of the club yet especially when a conspiricy is at the heart of what you all belive with regards to the goldstone unless there was no clause in the first place like the fa said!

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014

the day rolf Harris got sent down childline recieved over 100 calls reporting abuse from him. Wonder why these calls were not brought to attention in the first place, its likely they would have had this type of call before. Never has childline managed to help convict a high profile figure yet it gets over 1000 calls per day directly linked to abuse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here