Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Frustrating sort of day. Nervous from the team and crowd, Huddersfield sensed that and played on it.

The other results weren't too bad fortunately and hopefully Propper's red will be overturned for the palace game.

Better than losing though and keeps Huddersfield below us.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Big game next week!!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
can honestly say i ran out of expletives watching that game ......jesus h christ , we were done when proper went off , how you can give a straight red for that I'm not sure ....he actually got the ball , apart from that we really do , as always , need to stop giving the ****ing ball away ...ffs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will take that given the red (not a red for me - both should have got same punishment as had studs up - both seemed to hit each other) - Stoke losing good, and keeps Hudds at arms length.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Feels like a loss.

We should have had six points form our last two games instead we have one and a straight red.

We need one more win or three more draws. It's going to be a nervy end to the season(unless we dick palace...).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We're in big trouble now IMHO

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And by the way North Stand, the tinpot Huddersfield fans were comfortably louder that you all game, sort it out.

From the stream I watched, didn't hear Huddersfield fans apart from their own goal by Duffy at all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Manager has to take responsibility, he’s been out-thought at home 2 games in a row, don’t be lament Gus, there are other ways of playing the game, do some homework, like the oppo managers have done on you of late. We’ll be OK I’m sure, but he needs to be a bit more flexible/adventurous/demanding

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We just keep missing the simple chances. Three one on ones and a penalty missed in the last two games. Played dreadfully today, but still had by far the better chances. Never a red card in a million years though Hughton should have substituted Propper earlier than that because he was having a complete 'mare.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From the stream I watched, didn't hear Huddersfield fans apart from their own goal by Duffy at all.

Should have sat on the halfway line with me. Maybe if they all sang the same chant once in a while they’d be able to match the away, if the away can do it, so can they.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
After the emotional shredding, some positives...

One more point to add to the total.

West Brom, Stoke, Palace, Swansea and Huddersfield have all failed to gain ground on us.

There is one less game for all of those to make up the difference. West Brom 14 behind. Stoke 7 behind and both with 5 to play.

Our goal difference has not suffered any.

We will play better than that before season's end. The weight of expectation is a tough thing to master. We are now underdogs in every remaining fixture. There's always the occasional surprise at the end of the season and there's every chance we might yet spring one of them. Personally, I fancy Man Utd at our place.

Now I'm going to keep saying all of that to myself again and again until the heart rate comes down a little.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Missed two clean through chances - pity. So all in all considering the dodgy red card that was a good result with knowledge of the other results tonight. A centimeter closer to survival, with a couple more draws to make that certain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here