Dick Knight - Cards on the table please

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
I am a great admirer of Dick Knight - hes done a very good job for the club. Now its time to see what hes really made of. You may recall that he took office on a ticket of being open with the fans and running the club in partnership with them.

So....................

We need to know:

1. How much are we getting for Zammo
2. How much is going to Bristol Rovers
3. How much is going to be available to Coppell

Over to you Mr. Knight

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
harold robbins said:
I am a great admirer of Dick Knight - hes done a very good job for the club. Now its time to see what hes really made of. You may recall that he took office on a ticket of being open with the fans and running the club in partnership with them.

So....................

We need to know:

1. How much are we getting for Zammo
2. How much is going to Bristol Rovers
3. How much is going to be available to Coppell

Over to you Mr. Knight

Yer! and he promised us £2m of new money for players! Now look, flogged Bobby at a knock-down £1.5m 'cos we need the money! After paying-off BR, there will be very little to invest in the team! All the money the club gets is being wasted on Falmer's public enquiry farce!:nono:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Questions to be asked at the fans forum whenever it is.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The openness was forgotten as soon as he was in place and the club had a position where demand exceeded supply

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I expect a statement containing all of the above within an hour of the deal going through at 2pm...

Always happy to jump in with the fans after promotion and take pats on the back, now talk to us eh? Its not a lot to ask.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It would also be interesting to hear him explain why we are still paying the premium for our season tickets that he said was to fund first division football and to keep Bobby at the club.

I'm also now glad I didn't contribute to the 40 note fund, as I think that has not been used for the purpose it was set up either - Premiership players on loan.

Not losing it with Dick yet, but he's got some talking to do in the next few days!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sully...did you just post the same on the mailing list?

If so i tend to agree with you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports