Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
i think im right in saying you are the sissy little cuck who didnt vote on brexit and leaves his vote and life to be determined by others.
Are you sure you are a man?
I didn't vote in Brexit as I couldn't pick what lies I should pretend to agree with, I was proved right you effing cretin!
This time however, it's quite clear the only conservative voters are either very wealthy, about to croke it or complete inbreds without a brain cell

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i think im right in saying you are the sissy little cuck who didnt vote on brexit and leaves his vote and life to be determined by others.
Are you sure you are a man?

So someone that doesn't vote for Brexit is a sissy and not a man? Wow you have some issues.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So someone that doesn't vote for Brexit is a sissy and not a man? Wow you have some issues.

i think you will find little cuck boy who never voted on brexit but kept giving his opinions on the brexit thread anyway is someone with issues

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Tory attack on disability benefits has been one of the most reprehensible things I think I can recall since Clause 28 and if there was any chance of a credible Labour leader then I'd break a habit of a lifetime to support the Labour Party but I just can't vote for Corbyn and McDonnell. They are so beyond the pale and I hope that after this election that they go quickly and quietly so that Labour can rebuild.

Yeah let's hope they lose then Buzzer and a new strong leadership emerges which you STILL won't vote for as your post obviously states. This government is going to go down in history as one of the most uncaring of all Tory rules and ...... yes I even mean Thatchers as well. Hitting the vulnerable like Catfish has stated on here shows them up for what they are.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Labour did some very good things for this country and has never got the credit. To name but a few - longest sustained period of growth, invested in education (turned London's schools around) invested in health ( lowest waiting lists since records began); new deal for work, sure start, introduced the minimum wage, Introduced Devolution; peace in Northern Ireland, introduced paternity leave, repealed Section 28 and introduced civil partnerships, freedom of information,. Smoking banned in public places, free entry to museums, introduced winter fuel payments etc.etc.

Yeah but apart from that....... what have Labour ever done for us.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What about the weather? It's the weather which depresses me the most.

Sky weather is better than the BBC's. Generally 2 degrees higher. In our house w are happy to pay the subscription for the slightly warmer days.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I didn't vote in Brexit as I couldn't pick what lies I should pretend to agree with, I was proved right you effing cretin!
This time however, it's quite clear the only conservative voters are either very wealthy, about to croke it or complete inbreds without a brain cell

If I could be bothered to look at your old posts I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to vote in the 2010 election either. You're so so lazy that you can't even be bothered to spoil your ballot paper. My money goes on you being too lazy to vote this time too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If I could be bothered to look at your old posts I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to vote in the 2010 election either. You're so so lazy that you can't even be bothered to spoil your ballot paper. My money goes on you being too lazy to vote this time too.
I bloody will, it's about time you bloody tories stop screwing over poor and hardworking people!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I bloody will, it's about time you bloody tories stop screwing over poor and hardworking people!

Ahhh ..... the good old, if you criticise me you must be a Tory. Nice.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Everyone I know under 40 despises the tories, they're all wrong too I guess?

I criticised you and you called me a Tory. I am not. I know people under 40 that vote Tory. And you accuse the political parties of peddling lies :facepalm:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
An end of free movement, out of being members of the single market, out of the customs union and out of The ECJ with sovereign democratic powers returning to Westminster.

Leaving the single market and customs union is explicitly mentioned, leaving The ECJ is not.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The bloody Tories. Knee jerk referendum to appease back benchers and get ukip votes is hugely mismanaged and backfires resulting in us accidentally exiting the EU. Now they look set to tear apart the UK.
They literally will not stop until they destroy this country. And the sad thing? It's not by design. It's through cowardice, incomptenence and utter lack of direction or leadership.
And people are still voting for them. It's enough to make you cry, it really is.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
900 billion bailing out the banks.
220 billion on Trident rockets.
Awl Mrs May can we have ten billion for the NHS and to help the disabled and the carers......... Mrs May : F...uck off .

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
900 billion bailing out the banks.

a) Even if we take that amount at face value and as a 'cost', it was still Labour that started the bailout
b) That £900bn is not a cost. It's a guarantee. No money has been lost on the Lloyds bailout for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here