Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You're fom London ? You should have mentioned it. (It wouldn't come across as a stock in trade answer ).

Why would I mention it.you know I am , that's why I was mystified by your reference to Haywards heath , where are you from ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apropos of this thread, I can only imagine the abuse Keegan's team got for playing in this kit. The faces of the Barca players says it all. Just look at those collars, I've never seen collars that long on a football shirt ever.

e13tah.png

Calling [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] - have you seen this kit before?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You think that was the only occasion? It was one of several incidents and not the same people involved.

Did he go wearing leather chaps or something ? If it was several occasions and not the same.people then there must be a reason for it ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that if you grew up in a one parent family from an ethnic minority on a high rise council estate in the 70's and then made a living out of financial services 'loving how working class you are, then we have more in common than you think.

But I think we are in different places just now

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think that if you grew up in a one parent family from an ethnic minority on a high rise council estate in the 70's and then made a living out of financial services 'loving how working class you are, then we have more in common than you think.

But I think we are in different places just now

That explains the chip on your shoulder nature of your.posts.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You think that was the only occasion? It was one of several incidents and not the same people involved.

I think I know of the person you are referring to and I'm very sad to now know the reason why they are no longer around. That's a terrible shame and I hope one day they come back and enjoy the good times with the rest of us.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think I know of the person you are referring to and I'm very sad to now know the reason why they are no longer around. That's a terrible shame and I hope one day they come back and enjoy the good times with the rest of us.

Assuming we're thinking of the same person, I had wondered why I hadn't seen them around for a long time.

Very sad to know that this is the reason - must have been very nasty to cause them to feel that not going to games was their only option. :down:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Assuming we're thinking of the same person, I had wondered why I hadn't seen them around for a long time.

Very sad to know that this is the reason - must have been very nasty to cause them to feel that not going to games was their only option. :down:
Ditto.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Did he go wearing leather chaps or something ? If it was several occasions and not the same.people then there must be a reason for it ?

Quick question: why are you so intent on making it this poor chaps own fault that he got abuse? That he just must have had done something to warrant it?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Quick question: why are you so intent on making it this poor chaps own fault that he got abuse? That he just must have had done something to warrant it?

Quick question , have you read my posts at all or are you just intent on a bit of grandstanding to make yourself look oh so tolerant and inclusive ? It's not his fault and I haven't said it is, anywhere, I just want to know own WHY unrelated people have felt the need to give this bloke abuse I'm not saying it's warranted but there must be a reason for it , even if it's an unjustified one.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Quick question , have you read my posts at all or are you just intent on a bit of grandstanding to make yourself look oh so tolerant and inclusive ? It's not his fault and I haven't said it is, anywhere, I just want to know own WHY unrelated people have felt the need to give this bloke abuse I'm not saying it's warranted but there must be a reason for it , even if it's an unjustified one.

I had read your posts yes and that was the inference I took from them. Apologies if I've read them incorrectly.

Why can't the reason just be "some people are homophobic pricks" ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think there was a hint in the bold lettering, jumping to conclusions about someone's attire or appearance.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I had read your posts yes and that was the inference I took from them. Apologies if I've read them incorrectly.

Why can't the reason just be "some people are homophobic pricks" ?

No offence taken mate , also , the reason you've given is the case , what I'm asking is how did they even KNOW he was gay , that's what is.puzzling me , I'm just being nosy really

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think there was a hint in the bold lettering, jumping to conclusions about someone's attire or appearance.

Of course I'm jumping to fvcking conclusions however unjustified somebody's abuse or actions may be , it doesn't get set.off by nondescript normal looking person just sitting there watching the match does it ? It's on a thread about homophobia ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here