Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Collector?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Football Programmes, Badges and Hats,but only Cricket style Hats. 5121 Programmes at the last count,I will only buy stuff now if it's a visit to a new ground or a foreign trip.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Man Ray
EH Shephard
Dali drawings
Mid-Victorian East Anglian female landscape water colourists (I know, I know)
Chess sets
Wine

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I collect Brighton & Hove Albion pin badges, got about 100. I don't buy any for months and then have a bit of a spend on eBay.
Also collect Albion books.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Foreign and/or old notes and coins.

I do have a few signed football shirts (Calde, Frutos, Ronaldinho, Kerry Mayo) but not really enough to qualify as a true collection, certainly not by [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION]'s standards!

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Vinyl!!! Specifically Ska, Rocksteady & early 'boss' reggae so anything from around 1960 - 1971ish. Not a particular label but mainly Jamaican or UK issue 7". So if you've got a stack of Blue Beat, Island or PAMA records in the loft, let me know!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Spiced rum bottles
1) you have to drink a bottle of rum
2) they make good candle holders

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Spiced rum bottles
1) you have to drink a bottle of rum
2) they make good candle holders
23a4ea4daa85670d54a8517b01f63193.jpg
oh and I've also kept every gig/match/festival etc ticket I've ever been too, just to remind me my life isn't that bad when I wake up with a painful, depressed hangover

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had the complete set of novels by my favourite author, but the Mrs had a 'tidy up' and they were donated to the school jumble sale [emoji17][emoji35][emoji51][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I started collecting football tops and began with an auction-bought Peter Shilton England top (match-worn).

My mother then donated it to a charity shop whilst in storage.

I gave up collecting match-worn football tops and fell out with my Mum.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Football programmes and an amateur at collecting the old model cars. When I get my new house I will start it properly as apparently the spare room is 'mine'.

Also have an Albion shirt with my sons name and age on for each of his current 6 birthdays. The plan is to frame them and put around his room. Now he is getting into the Albion he loves the idea

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A modest number of football cigarette cards - sets and odds, plus 55 years of programmes, mostly Albion homes, but a lot of aways and oddball internationals, cup finals etc.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Thousands of books including hundreds of first editions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here