Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sell out for Charlton?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least they have some mainline trains to use, unlike us on Boxing Day.

They can poke it, the moany *******s.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Charlton only sold 1200, according to my mate and they are moaning that the Amex is far too expensive.

£26 for an away ticket (plus booking fee) at the Valley, no P&R, no local bus ticket, no local train ticket. How much is it for away fans at the Amex?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Lets face it, they are doomed for League One so may be their last chance in a while to visit our amazing home ground. 2000+

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't see it being the highest. Unless the combination of Easter holidays & that one big win enthuse the floaters that much.

Will it??

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
At least they have some mainline trains to use, unlike us on Boxing Day.

They can poke it, the moany *******s.

This made me laugh!!

I have not heard any gripes re prices from us-TBH the poor turnout might have more to do with the fact we are not very good, concern over the new owner etc.

Who cares-I am in the 1901 Overline Lounge for the afternoon with a Bennets Field Pass for the Car Park

1-2 Addicks....heres hoping eh!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
This made me laugh!!

I have not heard any gripes re prices from us-TBH the poor turnout might have more to do with the fact we are not very good, concern over the new owner etc.

Who cares-I am in the 1901 Overline Lounge for the afternoon with a Bennets Field Pass for the Car Park for the evening/Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Edited for accuracy.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This made me laugh!!

Who cares-I am in the 1901 Overline Lounge for the afternoon with a Bennets Field Pass for the Car Park

If you're in Bennets Field you may as well stay in the Lounge for the evening as well!

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
lol Bob-yes I have been to the Amex loads, I live in Shoreham, and Bennets field is marvellous fun after!!! is there not a new arrangememnnt for 45 mins after?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Have spent a couple of days toying with whether to go home or away end. Prospect of more room in the latter (with our shocking away following) v better view/options in the former. Was gonna go away as only corners of North and East Upper had been showing as available, then suddenly today every single block in the ground - every one, including Bupa hospitality bit - suddenly has availability. Weird. Out of interest, what's the best block view/facilities wise? I've only had the pleasure of West Lower far extremities and 1901 previously.

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Add 2 more, just persuaded the GF to come with a bribe of dinner at Casa Don Carlos afterwards. She's been twice this year and we won both, Burnley and Birmingham, hopefully a lucky charm !!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
In the region of 500 unsold home seats looking at the tickets page - big bunch of 150 in South Stand Block F, then between 2 and 20 in each of the other blocks (everywhere except East Block E and West Middle has available seats). Charlton no longer posting tickets out, but presumably folk can still buy from The Valley at least until the end of today. Crowd of around 29k looks most likely.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have spent a couple of days toying with whether to go home or away end. Prospect of more room in the latter (with our shocking away following) v better view/options in the former. Was gonna go away as only corners of North and East Upper had been showing as available, then suddenly today every single block in the ground - every one, including Bupa hospitality bit - suddenly has availability. Weird. Out of interest, what's the best block view/facilities wise? I've only had the pleasure of West Lower far extremities and 1901 previously.

You've GOT to go away, SURELY?

Its rubbish sitting with the opposition. Only as a last resort, if you can't get in the right bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here