Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
My sons football team have tickets there so i am assuming its been offered to other clubs as well unless they're suspending the little darlings in parachutes from the ceiling beams
I checked on the shelf and it said sold out -not sure if this is true or whether it always says this when the ground is full. I could certainly imagine that schools would want to use it for this match. The more the merrier.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
With Saturdays game ...Villa, Leeds and Fulham...should be good away attendances and make for some good atmospheres

Villa should be good.
Leeds fans are the only people that think that they are still a big club.probably won't bring more than 1800 on a Friday night.
Fulham might bring a few but if last season is anything to go by maybe not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Villa should be good.
Leeds fans are the only people that think that they are still a big club.probably won't bring more than 1800 on a Friday night.

"Why orl lov loyds, why orl lov loyds" :yawn:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Villa should be good.

They'll bring a bit more than that as over half will live in the south east:)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

We all like to see a big crowd and we will have one later.

Bit disappointing though that according to the club website there will be 29500 there. That means over 1000 unsold seats for a game that surely does not require more than minimal segregation. Why?

Bums on seats will be lower due to season ticket no shows, which won't be insignificant due to half term week. The club dId enable STH's to make their empty seat available but didn't bother to make this clear. There was a link from the ticketing website but nothing on the main website. If you had a season ticket and won't be at the game, why would you even be on the ticketing website?

For many, it's been a 5 week month with pay day yesterday, yet anyone waiting for payday would not have been able to buy tickets together for a game that the club have announced are expecting a gate about 1000 below capacity and for which there are likely to be another 1500-2000 empties due to season ticket no shows.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Bit disappointing though that according to the club website there will be 29500 there. That means over 1000 unsold seats for a game that surely does not require more than minimal segregation. Why?

Bums on seats will be lower due to season ticket no shows, which won't be insignificant due to half term week. The club dId enable STH's to make their empty seat available but didn't bother to make this clear. There was a link from the ticketing website but nothing on the main website. If you had a season ticket and won't be at the game, why would you even be on the ticketing website?

For many, it's been a 5 week month with pay day yesterday, yet anyone waiting for payday would not have been able to buy tickets together for a game that the club have announced are expecting a gate about 1000 below capacity and for which there are likely to be another 1500-2000 empties due to season ticket no shows.

Not sure - wonder if the club are expecting 29,500 actual bums on seats (hence the quote in the travel update) rather than announced attendance. Can't see how or where there are 1000 tickets unsold.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
How many season ticket holders can't go but have given their tickets to someone else an unofficial ticket exchange. I would rather give my ticket away than have an empty seat.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

There is no such thing as a 'disappointing' second tier Brighton crowd of 29500 in October.

Astonishing numbers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
How many season ticket holders can't go but have given their tickets to someone else an unofficial ticket exchange. I would rather give my ticket away than have an empty seat.

I can't confirm or deny that this is what I do, depending on what is allowed & what isn't! :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Now SOLD OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here