Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenny Jacket gone

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Zenga confirmed.

He's another Sami waiting to happen. I think Wolves' new owners are in for a shock this season, the Championship is brutal over the course of a season and just chucking money at it isn't enough. In the wrong hands money is a paradoxical hindrance if they spend it on a load of luxury players who aren't up for a battle.

Experience is king.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Looks like they're bringing in Walter Zenga. He's had 15 managerial spells in 17 years, a few in Serie A but mainly in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

I give him 3 months.

Bizarre move and will no doubt we a worrying sign for wolves fans. Yet another reminder how amazingly fortunate we are to have a fan owning our club

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wolves are 16/1 to go down.

Millers 9/5 to beat them at home next Satdi.
I think Wolves would have gone down under Jacket..............A really nice bloke and excellent manager at a level below the Championship but he sort of runs out of ideas at this level. He knows what it takes to get out of League 1 and he has proved that.

When he goes into the Championship his first season is decent. Then it goes backwards in the following seasons and eventually results in relegation. Kenny is a very nice bloke but I think in this instance Wolves have made the right decision. Whether they have made the right choice of replacement we won't know until it all pans out.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whenever a club gets new owners, the incumbent manager is nearly always a dead man walking.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Last time Wolves went down the "foreign" manager route, it all ended in tears........Solbakken.

****in hell - Burnley on a Brighton Board AGAIN this time discussing Wolves - What job do you do ? Bunny Boiling ? Or are you Gert van der Graaf ?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I think Wolves would have gone down under Jacket..............A really nice bloke and excellent manager at a level below the Championship but he sort of runs out of ideas at this level. He knows what it takes to get out of League 1 and he has proved that.

When he goes into the Championship his first season is decent. Then it goes backwards in the following seasons and eventually results in relegation. Kenny is a very nice bloke but I think in this instance Wolves have made the right decision. Whether they have made the right choice of replacement we won't know until it all pans out.

They went on a couple of really bad runs in the second half of last season where their fans wanted rid. This surprise usurpation casts him in a better light than another bad run at the start of the season would've.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
****in hell - Burnley on a Brighton Board AGAIN this time discussing Wolves - What job do you do ? Bunny Boiling ? Or are you Gert van der Graaf ?

Bit harsh, it's good to get views from outside the blue and white bubble. We all just want to talk football don't we?
[MENTION=28805]lancyclaret[/MENTION] seems to attract stick for some reason, I don't understand why people have a problem with it :shrug:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Bit harsh, it's good to get views from outside the blue and white bubble.
[MENTION=28805]lancyclaret[/MENTION] seems to attract stick for some reason, I don't understand why people have a problem with it :shrug:

My quote was a joke..........Hence the ''Bunny Boiler'' and ''Geet van der Graaf'' questions. The latter eventually having a love affair with the person he stalked. Maybe we will convert him.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Bit harsh, it's good to get views from outside the blue and white bubble. We all just want to talk football don't we?

to my mind the fact that a Burnley fan comes on here to talk football shows that NSC is better than any other board. We ought to be kind of proud of ourselves.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I wish I knew a Wolves supporter.
One of the most bizarre managerial appointments in the history of bizarre managerial appointments.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
My quote was a joke..........Hence the ''Bunny Boiler'' and ''Geet van der Graaf'' questions. The latter eventually having a love affair with the person he stalked. Maybe we will convert him.

Ahhhhhhhh, I'll consider myself wooshed!

I've just noticed recently that our resident uber-moaner seems to stalk lancyclaret and abuse him!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Shame , Jackett has always seemed to be a good honest manager and Wolves should of stuck with him for at least a season with their new found wealth , i'm sure his services will be greatly received somewhere else .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wolves done right thing getting rid of an average manager who wouldn't have taken them any further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here