Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surprising as it may be I passed A level English Language in about 1960 so it is not lack of knowledge just laziness, sorry teacher.:smile:

Don't apologise - I find your subtle humour fantastic Sir! Just wish I knew which account is your normal one on here :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, I do. Some posters have a good record, others don't...

Yeh true - What else has this fella got correct? (Don't include the Zamora thing pls as that was done a thousand times at the time and it seems people were all getting passed the same info that proved incorrect on timings of signing). It seems this wedgee has a good record previously though?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yeh true - What else has this fella got correct? (Don't include the Zamora thing as that was done a thousand times at the time)
Oh I don't remember specifics, but I keep a note of who actually to take notice of, and this as it stands is good enough for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh I don't remember specifics, but I keep a note of who actually to take notice of, and this as it stands is good enough for me.

Fingers crossed - would be some signing if true. Hope you're right [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION]

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Now BMuff have wedged up again ready for the January sales I fully expect them to gazump us on any incomings!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Fliipin' 'eck have you seen the view count on this thread? Has to be one of the biggest.? Well top ten anyway.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I'm not quite up to speed over the last few pages, i presume that is likely there will be a stella signing 12 days after Xmas. Shame its not on 1st January. Are we speculating it will be this Argie fella?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm not quite up to speed over the last few pages, i presume that is likely there will be a stella signing 12 days after Xmas. Shame its not on 1st January. Are we speculating it will be this Argie fella?
I think a lot of stella has been involved in some of the comments on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here