Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2014

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Darn, I don't have ESPN / BT.

Deduno pitching for the Twins tonight (1-3, 3.48), he's turned in some solid performances this season which hasn't always resulted in the wins he deserves. After a nice run of results though, the runs have dried up completely, scoring an average of 1.7 per game over the last 7.

Another Rangers win looking likely unless the Twins can get that offence firing again.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Darn, I don't have ESPN / BT.

Deduno pitching for the Twins tonight (1-3, 3.48), he's turned in some solid performances this season which hasn't always resulted in the wins he deserves. After a nice run of results though, the runs have dried up completely, scoring an average of 1.7 per game over the last 7.

Another Rangers win looking likely unless the Twins can get that offence firing again.

How are those eagle chicks doing, Easy? (I'm talking about the feathered offspring in Minnesota, not the Crystals).

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Happy with the Marlins so far, having lost the best young pitcher in baseball they are continuing to perform well, especially at home. probably won't last the whole season but good while it continues...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How are those eagle chicks doing, Easy? (I'm talking about the feathered offspring in Minnesota, not the Crystals).

Check them out here http://mnbound.com/live-eagle-cam/

Arky and Dakota are doing just fine. Sad to report though, the smallest sibling, little Skye, didn't make it. She perished following a prolongued rainstorm, probably died of hypothermia after getting drenched and being too small to get her body temp back up.

Following around a day of grieving, Skye was eventually torn to bits by the mother and fed to her brothers. Nature eh ?

In other news, the Twins are 4-4 with the Rangers having been 0-3 down. Come on !

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
As im living in Clearwater now went along to see Tampa Bay Rays on a work joly. They are poor. But the free beer and hotdogs made up for it...
tuhetaby.jpg
9yqesypy.jpg
y2u4uby7.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great stadium [MENTION=343]Eggman[/MENTION] shame theres not much of a crowd.

Is that the one with the roof on it ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Getting to the business end of the season now.

Who guessed the Orioles would be at the top and the Red Sox at the bottom of the AL East?
Anyone spot that KC would get to play in October?
Who saw the Brewers blowing up after 150 days on top of the NL Central and be eliminated from post season a week before the end of the season.

But please please can the Pirates just lose a couple of games and make do with a play off game.

LET'S GO CARDINALS

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Think my Giants will be out after road WC playoff game: too many injuries to really compete this season. But you never know… I'd rather go to St Louis than Pittsburgh.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Free streaming on ALL games today and tomorrow at mlb.com

Gotta pop down the dogs, but would happily stay in and continue to watch the Pirates losing, if it wasn't for the retirement appearance of Albion Legend

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
American League Championship Series Baltimore Orioles v Kansas City Royals
Starts on Friday in Baltimore

NationaL League Championship Series (best of five)
San Francisco Giants(2)/Washington Nationals(0) v LA Dodgers (1)/St Louis Cardinals (1)
Starts Saturday @TBD

p.s. Imagine the Albion playing a five leg playoff series, that is due to end on Thursday night. If we win, we either play at home (or away) on Saturday to (say) Middlesbrough or Cardiff in the final. Can you imagine the ticketing meltdown on NSC?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
American League Championship Series
Baltimore Orioles v Kansas City Royals
Starts on Friday at Camden Yards in Baltimore

National League Championship Series
San Francisco Giants v St Louis Cardinals
Starts Saturday at Busch Stadium St Louis

Paddy Power prices this morning
Baltimore Orioles 9/4
St Louis Cardinals 27/10
Kansas City Royals 11/4
San Francisco Giants 11/4

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Such a disappointing end to the season for the Nats. :(
Gotta love all the talk of 'who should pitch the fifth game decider, Zimm or The Orchid'.

None of the talking heads seemed to learn anything from the first 3 games, and carried on like The Nat'nals were a shoe-in.

The Giants player summed the Nat's up well at the start of the series.
'It doesn't matter what happened to get here, all that matters now is what's between your legs'.

It turns out the Nats are eunuchs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here