Hyypia In or Out

In or Out?

• Total voters

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Out..

We now need 4/5 points and others above us to drop points for us to get out the regulation zone.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When did it come out?

When the players were walking off. I don't think many disagreed with its sentiment, just what it was going to achieve on this occasion, when most were happy with the performance.

Inevitably it created a bit of division and in-fighting when most people seemed happily going on their way.

I want to see a change in management, I just think all this achieved was a souring of the atmosphere.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
We're not unlucky. We're tactically naive, unable to concentrate, indisciplined and the substitutions always look as if they were planned before kick off. He's terrible and ought to go. But it looks like he's got the support of the only Albion fan who matters nowadays. I dread to think what he'll do with money to spend.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Still definitely OUT. The guy has royally screwed up our season so far. Even a win today would have made no difference in my opinion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Time to go was the November international break. This is bordering on the ridiculous now. I don't get it. Unless, by sticking by SH, they are admitting that the summer signings royaly screwed him over?

Have a feeling this might be the exactly the point, so TB will try to give him what he wants in Jan (now FFP rules are relaxed) and see what happens. Problem is, he'll have to give him several games for any new signings to gel, and by then we could be double-figure points adrift and out of it. Big gamble.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
A post of mine from one of the other Sami slagging threads:

We have taken the lead in six of the last nine league matches. Yet have only picked up seven points. He has to go as he is incapable of changing a game or recognising what substitutions are needed and when.

This for me is why he really has to go.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We picked up a point! Sami IN!!!

Jokes.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Pretty convincing poll - 4 points adrift of safety already and 1 league win in 17. Not sure what more it needs for Bloom to see the light. Pay his compo and get rid. Will be cheaper than relegation. Just don't leave it til first week of feb once deadline closed as we'll be doomed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pretty convincing poll - 4 points adrift of safety already and 1 league win in 17. Not sure what more it needs for Bloom to see the light. Pay his compo and get rid. Will be cheaper than relegation. Just don't leave it til first week of feb once deadline closed as we'll be doomed.

*cough* one win in EIGHTEEN.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm weirdly back in the IN camp. Today we played the kind of effort and passion I've been waiting to see. If we can continue that we can get out of this hole.

Hyypia was appointed because Bloom hhought he was the best of the candidates hat wanted the job, he then sold some of our best players. He therefore has to take responsbility for that and so does Burke for wasting what budget he was given. If Bloom is going to invest again in January then Hyypia deserves a proper chance.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
I'm weirdly back in the IN camp. Today we played the kind of effort and passion I've been waiting to see. If we can continue that we can get out of this hole.

Hyypia was appointed because Bloom hhought he was the best of the candidates hat wanted the job, he then sold some of our best players. He therefore has to take responsbility for that and so does Burke for wasting what budget he was given. If Bloom is going to invest again in January then Hyypia deserves a proper chance.

jesus what a fairweather pussy you are. If we lose against Reading dont start any of your anti barber threads and sami out ....****ing hell

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This Elephant votes IN. I maintain my belief that Tony Bloom leads a team of people who know what happens on a daily basis, and if he continues to back his staff then I choose to stand alongside him. It is easy to make an argument for the sacking of Sami Hyypia, but if he's not really the man responsible for our league position, why pin the blame on him? I choose to believe in the board.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
This Elephant votes IN. I maintain my belief that Tony Bloom leads a team of people who know what happens on a daily basis, and if he continues to back his staff then I choose to stand alongside him. It is easy to make an argument for the sacking of Sami Hyypia, but if he's not really the man responsible for our league position, why pin the blame on him? I choose to believe in the board.

He is the ****ing manager for christs sake.Jesus wepted at how thick some off our fans are

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

He was the cheapest more like.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I swear some of you lot would jump off Beachy Head if Bloom told you to. :facepalm:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Out, as I have been since at least Middlesbrough, though I don't think firing insults at him during the game helps at all. Not that it will make any difference, as I think Bloom has made up his mind. In fact I think lack of backing by the board has been part of the problem, and I suspect Oscar would have struggled, though we might not have been in the relegation zone. They might take notice when there is a large volume of season ticket non-renewals. I think David Jones (Financial Director) and his team will be in for quite a shock when they look at next season's cash flow..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here