Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Supreme Court.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Your views are woefully constrained by the prism of personal belief (there are none so blind as those who will not see), constrained by depth of intellect, dulled by the arc of imagination and stultified by your comprehension. By adopting such a pompously patronising yet sneeringly sanctimonious tone your attempted riposte's rendered really rather risible.

your contempt for opposing points of view shines through your post. Feeling patronized by debate is a sign of both intolerance and immaturity. Perhaps your first sentence applies to you ? You will never know given your reaction to disagreement. I am
still unsure why our society should choose to be governed by a benign dictator who shares your views. Outside of your own over inflated view of yourself is there any evidence of your superiority over the rest of us ?

Guys if you can't get it into 140 characters it has no place here. #sadface.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trump has denied plans to round up illegal immigrants with 100,000 troops

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-denies-plan-to-round-up-illegal-immigrants-with-100000-troops-10771752

Fake news or really under discussion?

Rounding up and expelling the estimated 11m undocumented immigrants in the USA is a frightening thought, but no doubt his supporters will be cheering if this happens
Take it up with the Associated Press, as they broke the story:-

https://apnews.com/5508111d59554a33...HS-weighed-Nat-Guard-for-immigration-roundups

Almost a the end of this cycle.

Russia.
Leaks.
Chaos.
Sacking.
Dick waving chesty bravado.
Attack the liberal elite press.
Attack immigration
Then ice the cake

[tweet]832660135403102209[/tweet]

Everyone back in their place while the 'fake' news is quietly put to bed.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Despite the many obvious flaws and failings of Trump am I the only one that has enjoyed seeing the often sanctimonious hypocritical media monster getting a bit of a kicking?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump has denied plans to round up illegal immigrants with 100,000 troops

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-denies-plan-to-round-up-illegal-immigrants-with-100000-troops-10771752

Fake news or really under discussion?

sounds like the sort of thing a low ranking bod might be given as a proof of concept. like so many documents from government or military to do deal with slightly preposterous scenarios, its probably real but that doesnt make it policy. Associated Press isnt prone to making stuff up, normally it collects and distributes stories for others. interesting reaction from other media, Washington Examiner, while attempting to deride the story confirms document does exist.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
your contempt for opposing points of view shines through your post. Feeling patronized by debate is a sign of both intolerance and immaturity. Perhaps your first sentence applies to you ? You will never know given your reaction to disagreement. I am
still unsure why our society should choose to be governed by a benign dictator who shares your views. Outside of your own over inflated view of yourself is there any evidence of your superiority over the rest of us ?

It all comes down to only black or white for you doesn't it? It's not me v the rest of you you over-simplistic doofus.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Despite the many obvious flaws and failings of Trump am I the only one that has enjoyed seeing the often sanctimonious hypocritical media monster getting a bit of a kicking?

Nice to see certain sanctimonious and hypocritical media outlets get a kicking, i bet the BBC and the like are frothing at the mouth.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nice to see certain sanctimonious and hypocritical media outlets get a kicking, i bet the BBC and the like are frothing at the mouth.

Lets have a quick round up of what GET has achieved in his first month as President.

Agreeing safe areas in Syria for refugees, and getting the Saudis to pay for it, as well as with russia will reverse the flow of refugees in Europe and a step towards saving western civilisation from collapse,

One thing not often noted about immigration is how some parties try to use it to jerrymander democracy, which would lead to dictatorships/civil wars. Building the wall is a clear statement he wishes to put a stop to it.

So apart from saving western civilisation and democracy what have the Romans ever done for us?

Mind if I park my tank here? TIA.

pepetank.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command" - Orwell, 1984

Also I had no idea he had posed for Bacon

image.jpeg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Superiority box ticked in previous posts and now childish insults to complete the set.
Well done. If you don't mind I am going to return to debating the issues with the grown ups.

Debate? Deluded. If you don't start a fight then you won't have to slink off.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Apparently not :wrong:

Be careful what you wish for. Or in this case, laugh at.

His treatment of the press has gone way beyond a joke if you ask me. I never thought I'd see the day where I fervently hoped FOX news would hold someone to account.
I find myself in the very odd position where I'm suddenly rooting for organisations that I have been previously ambivalent about or downright disliked.
Don't really see the humour in the most powerful man on earth and his team telling outright, barefaced lies daily.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Why do you keep using that Pepe the frog character? It's the preserve of mum's basement dwelling man virgins and neo-nazis isn't it?
Either way, not a good look.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]832712935956885505[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here