Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Machete attack in Belgium

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Why has this thread been put in the "Other Stuff"...?

Our moderators getting sensitive to the truth being told again ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You always make it up. You are always looking for an angle to smear people as mindless bigots only to rejoin with the comeback that it is only a small percentage.

Most arguments on here are rehearsed and so is your deceit and disingenuous posts.

This may seem a bit of a shock to you, but most people dont care if its 1% or 99% are blood crazed murders, this is a straw man argument. What they care about is the impact/risk on their lives and those of their loved ones and whether its increasing or decreasing.

Waiting for a reply. [MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION]

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Not necessary, its to point out to other posters that they are being very sutley played, or trolled. With Badfishs patronising and denigrating posts.

Although anyone can join in a public debate its not always for noble purposes. For example, knowing that not all muslims are either borderline terrorists or innocent is basic stuff. Its a pre-requosite to know this and assume others do, to have it thrown in someones face is a form of denigration or insult.

Its like understanding that its reasonable to ask for someone's source for a statement. But when its concerning basic stuff/common knowledge, or worse, continual demands that either snarl up a debate or imply that someone is untrustworthy so needs to produce evidence continually.

This is one of Badfishes favourite tricks with a "I didn't know that, where did you hear that from", usually its something that has been headlines for a few days. For someone so keen to jump in on immigration issues, especially concerning a country he no longer lives he appears to know very little of the subject matter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Do you really expect someone to respond to this drivel. Poor quality trolling from a poor quality troll with a little projection thrown in.

I call it like I see it, if looney doesn't like it that's his problem. As are his halfarsed Cod psychology conspiracy theories.

Nice bit of stirring though :)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Very much this.

Israel have finally got a grip on this sort of thing and suicide bombings. they went through a bad 1980's. You have to be ruthless with these nutters.
Perhaps Israel would have it a little easier if they hadnt stolen , and continue to steal a country mate.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But this kind of Islamic terrorism has been happening in Israel for years and the western world just ignored it. Now it's moved to places like Belgium, France and Germany. Maybe something should have been done about this terrorism before it spread to Europe?
I dont accept its ''islamic'' terrorism in Israel, it may be carried out by majority muslims , but not in the name of islam.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Not necessary, its to point out to other posters that they are being very sutley played, or trolled. With Badfishs patronising and denigrating posts.

Although anyone can join in a public debate its not always for noble purposes. For example, knowing that not all muslims are either borderline terrorists or innocent is basic stuff. Its a pre-requosite to know this and assume others do, to have it thrown in someones face is a form of denigration or insult.
Its like understanding that its reasonable to ask for someone's source for a statement. But when its concerning basic stuff/common knowledge, or worse, continual demands that either snarl up a debate or imply that someone is untrustworthy so needs to produce evidence continually.

This is one of Badfishes favourite tricks with a "I didn't know that, where did you hear that from", usually its something that has been headlines for a few days. For someone so keen to jump in on immigration issues, especially concerning a country he no longer lives he appears to know very little of the subject matter.

Absolutely. how many tiresome posts of his have we had to read, telling us that it is only a minority, as if we did not know that or indeed if anyone has said anything to the contrary. I am sure that the victims and their families will derive so much comfort from that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Absolutely. how many tiresome posts of his have we had to read, telling us that it is only a minority, as if we did not know that or indeed if anyone has said anything to the contrary. I am sure that the victims and their families will derive so much comfort from that.

When people stop littering these thread with this kind of crap then I will stop making my point. It really is as simple as that.

Religion of peace etc, etc, etc.

#europeanlivesmatter

Be done with all religion, its all bolllocks anyway? How are so many millions so gullable?

Stop teaching this shit in schools

No I mean all religion its rubbish, it causes all this mess, be done with it

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When people stop littering these thread with this kind of crap then I will stop making my point. It really is as simple as that.

"this kind of crap" lol and here you go again. Deliberately conflating islam and muslims In context they are not the same thing

Its simplistic drivel that you would expect from 5 year olds. It is also libel as you are accusing those who critique islam of hate speech against a group where all 4 of your quotes refer to Islam, which is an ideology, or religion.

You continually smear people and produce little or no valid input to a discussion. Dave in Prague and Her Tub Thumper at least bring arguments and some knowledge to the debate, you do not.

All you do is indulge in subterfuge and coded attacks on everyone who posts an opinion you do not like.

Your only saving grace is the mods are not smart enough to call you out on it. but I will.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"this kind of crap" lol and here you go again. Deliberately conflating islam and muslims In context they are not the same thing

Its simplistic drivel that you would expect from 5 year olds. It is also libel as you are accusing those who critique islam of hate speech against a group where all 4 of your quotes refer to Islam, which is an ideology, or religion.

You continually smear people and produce little or no valid input to a discussion. Dave in Prague and Her Tub Thumper at least bring arguments and some knowledge to the debate, you do not.

All you do is indulge in subterfuge and coded attacks on everyone who posts an opinion you do not like.

Your only saving grace is the mods are not smart enough to call you out on it. but I will.

You seem desperate to transfer your well deserved reputation onto someone else. I suppose that in effect you can spend your time taking about yourself and pandering to your narcissistic nature.

The reason that the mods haven't picked up on anything is because you have concocted this little conspiracy theory and they, like most others see you for the crappy troll you are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You seem desperate to transfer your well deserved reputation onto someone else. I suppose that in effect you can spend your time taking about yourself and pandering to your narcissistic nature.

The reason that the mods haven't picked up on anything is because you have concocted this little conspiracy theory and they, like most others see you for the crappy troll you are.

The only reputation here is yours for smearing people. I'm a narcassist? LOL thats rich coming from someone who posts on a public forum with nothing to say.

The reason they haven't done anything is you manage to juststay the right side of the line.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Pompous and arrogant to the last - lf the others are posting crap as you so elegantly describe, so you need to correct them, with your undoubted intellect, though your failure to totally master their and there, rather gives the game away. If they were posting as you see fit, then all would be well; so simple, isn't it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Pompous and arrogant to the last - lf the others are posting crap as you so elegantly describe, so you need to correct them, with your undoubted intellect, though your failure to totally master their and there, rather gives the game away. If they were posting as you see fit, then all would be well; so simple, isn't it?

'To the last' suggests that I am finished posting. I am not of course, so you and Looney will just have to keep whining.

Your failure to master the purpose of a discussion forum rather gives the game away too.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The only reputation here is yours for smearing people. I'm a narcassist? LOL thats rich coming from someone who posts on a public forum with nothing to say.

The reason they haven't done anything is you manage to juststay the right side of the line.

Whenever you are ready to get back on topic and stop your paranoid and pathetic little vendetta against me I would welcome some decent discussion. Although I have no doubt that such a thing is beyond you and you will continue your pointless whining. Nothing to say indeed.

Actually don't bother I have never seen anything approaching decent debate from you and it will probably end up with you losing your shit and becoming abusive.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whenever you are ready to get back on topic and stop your paranoid and pathetic little vendetta against me I would welcome some decent discussion. Although I have no doubt that such a thing is beyond you and you will continue your pointless whining. Nothing to say indeed.

Actually don't bother I have never seen anything approaching decent debate from you and it will probably end up with you losing your shit and becoming abusive.

Thats quite ironic asI am on the topic, discussing your lack of topic, which can also be called an open vendetta on those you disagree with. Theres plenty of good discussion, but thats where you become the mos snidey.

And here you go again, making various airclaims with no examples or details. Wereas it easy for me to Dissect your posts as it is with any lightweight trolling and Ad hominem arguments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here