Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we did sign him then I expect the wages would be more than if Poyet had given him a pay rise. CMS. I ask you. Only at Brighton.

Didn't Chelski sell a young player, only to buy him back recently at an exorbitant mark up?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I am told and beginning to believe that it is just that a rumour with no foundation which I dont think will be bad provided we can get the supply to our existing strikers right.

Brian Owen (from the Argus) on the Albion Roar on Saturday.
"He wants to come"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1 hour ago Naylor tweeted the fact that Murray wasn't in the last Bournemouth 18.

There is clearly something in all of this, but of course Smug Eddie may not allow it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So it seems Smug is the only obstacle to this deal. If Murray can't get on the bench with Gradel & Wilson injured, what hope has he when they return? No wonder he wants to come here.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Howe massively over-paid for GM which given his reluctance to ever be anything but Mr Perfect would certainly put any deal at jeopardy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So it seems Smug is the only obstacle to this deal. If Murray can't get on the bench with Gradel & Wilson injured, what hope has he when they return? No wonder he wants to come here.

When are those 2 injured players due back with BMuff?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Get GM in and I really believe we have all the players needed to grab one of the 2 auto places.... without him, there's a possibility, but our run in is NOT easy and some heavy fire power upfront will be needed to see off Burnley, Derby, Weds and Boro

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Howe massively over-paid for GM which given his reluctance to ever be anything but Mr Perfect would certainly put any deal at jeopardy.

Which is probably why Mr Perfect seems to be stubborn over letting Glenn go. He would have to admit to a bad decision on his part and he seems way too arrogant to do that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This very positive news is going to ruin [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION]'s day

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Why do we need him? We have 4 strikers, why this fascination with ex players? He has not really done a lot in the last couple of seasons apart from being injured. Anyway we scored 3 without him on Friday and that was without Zamora and Wilson for 45 mins, Baldock and Lua Lua for 90. Not sure we need another, maybe Alan Duffy is available?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here