Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Gov Profiler

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Always enlighting these type of things and some strange and funny answers in there too,however i feel a case of fixtures by about 36-48 hours on this one [MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION] me old matey.. :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Always enlighting these type of things and some strange and funny answers in there too,however i feel a case of fixtures by about 36-48 hours on this one [MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION] me old matey.. :thumbsup:

oops! Just did a quick search..... too little too late...... and found I am the third thread.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
oops! Just did a quick search..... too little too late...... and found I am the third thread.

Hey its no big deal,i will forgive you...it must be tough being 11 odd hours apart from the main stream..so to speak.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah..but he's ahead in time! We are playing catch up. :D

Ah yes,yep................then there's no excuse [MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION]...TUT TUT :kiss: :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is this for real? If so, it's hilarious - Cliff Richard and The Antiques Roadshow! If it's a stitch up its still hilarious.

You really could have thought through your user name around thease parts....even funnier!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have Waitrose and the Guardian in common. I'm jealous of your love of halloumi. I have no idea who our favourite Celebrity is (Gino D'Acampo? Who he? Why isn't it Hugh Grant?).

Hugh Grant would be far better suited asn i think Gino would be better for us he's a Italian celebrity chef.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
You really could have thought through your user name around thease parts....even funnier!

Believe me, it wasn't hard to choose my username on here. If any of our fans start singing 'Does your boyfriend know you're here?' on Saturday, feel free to remind them of our nickname. Interestingly, when I sent a photo of my daughter into our programme for her birthday and described her as a 4th generation Cottager, they printed it as a '4th generation Whites fan.' It's almost as if they are ashamed of something.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Believe me, it wasn't hard to choose my username on here. If any of our fans start singing 'Does your boyfriend know you're here?' on Saturday, feel free to remind them of our nickname. Interestingly, when I sent a photo of my daughter into our programme for her birthday and described her as a 4th generation Cottager, they printed it as a '4th generation Whites fan.' It's almost as if they are ashamed of something.

Well,it is your history and i am pretty sure the cottage was there long before any modern language terminolgy,still it made me chuckle.

To this day Fulham is the only Away ground i have ever attended on my own,drove there in mid 90's as on that particular occasion i had nodbody to go with for some reason,just thought i'd share that snippet..

Looking forward to 3 points.(hopefully)

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Well,it is your history and i am pretty sure the cottage was there long before any modern language terminolgy,still it made me chuckle.

To this day Fulham is the only Away ground i have ever attended on my own,drove there in mid 90's as on that particular occasion i had nodbody to go with for some reason,just thought i'd share that snippet..

Looking forward to 3 points.(hopefully)
Well I hope you make the game on the 29th Dec as well. I'm also hoping for 3 points!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well I hope you make the game on the 29th Dec as well. I'm also hoping for 3 points!

be working ,still would love to go not been since the roof went on the away end,probably going to Charlton a week later,one of my favourite away days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here