Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
If the Morgan's are part of this elite that run the world. Why are Wolves shit? Surely with all that power they shouldn't have dropped into League One?

Steve Morgan is only worth 100mil - not even on the radar.....but i think you are joking.

not at all -he asked. i research many things - ask a question on here about something else, if i find it interesting ill be happy to answer....as i have done.

e.g i find it more stimulating to research at times how the world i live on sort of functions, more than say what new golf putter to buy.

PING.

Best putter I ever purchased, glad I researched it before parting with £95.00

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
PING.

Best putter I ever purchased, glad I researched it before parting with £95.00

sensible, and glad it improved your golf - but the research you did for the putter 'didn't' affect your day to day life.....and herein is the parallel.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
that was english.

depends on what slant or angle you want to come in at - it's not simple....

if you want family names: Rothschilds, Rockafellas, Morgan, and other hidden occultists (mainly behind media / hollywood / wall street) and zionist families.

then it comes down to this sort of front / agenda conveyor belts...

if you want 'front' bodies: IMF, CIA, ECB, Bilderberg, UN, NATO, World Bank, G8, Trliateral Commission - too many others to name for now.

if you want the deception tool: the 6 corps who own the western worlds media.

if you want the corps - look to zionism.

if you want the history: too many books to mention for now....but look at what happened just after the second WW and go from there, or recently look at what countries without a western central bank have been invaded amidst media lies.

some call it an illuminati, elite, powers that be - the label for "they" is not important.

doesn't affect my life so not bothered.......but the official line these days is really complete nonsense on so many things.....imo.

"They" is very important if you are suggesting collusion on the grandest of scales. What's strange is that you seem happy to have differing factions of people all happy to collude with each other to keep this massive underground body of works out of the world spotlight.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
"They" is very important if you are suggesting collusion on the grandest of scales. What's strange is that you seem happy to have differing factions of people all happy to collude with each other to keep this massive underground body of works out of the world spotlight.

think of a pyramid.

for instance, one dude working in mossad may have no knowledge of the recent LA hoax, and some hollywood occult dudes may have no knowledge of mossads involvement in the london bomings.....but both are under the same abstract umbrella and both function as cogs within the agenda of the pyramid.

hence all the think tanks and comissions - controlling a planet (military invasions, banking lies, media lies, false flags, centralisation, growth of mega-corps) cannot be done by a team of 5 people in an office < that we can point and say "they are there - control planet earth ltd."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
that almost enters into your top10 of intelligent comment on a subject within a thread.....but comes in at 14.

So, the ONE parent who came out and spoke (in the first few seconds about gun laws)......have you researched him?

http://nodisinfo.com/richard-martinez/

explain this away please? or are you happy clinging onto the MSM story of events that is a complete fairy tale?

Oh do F uck off you idiotic little c unt.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
think of a pyramid.

for instance, one dude working in mossad may have no knowledge of the recent LA hoax, and some hollywood occult dudes may have no knowledge of mossads involvement in the london bomings.....but both are under the same abstract umbrella and both function as cogs within the agenda of the pyramid.

hence all the think tanks and comissions - controlling a planet (military invasions, banking lies, media lies, false flags, centralisation, growth of mega-corps) cannot be done by a team of 5 people in an office < that we can point and say "they are there - control planet earth ltd."

Don't you find it strange none of these groups tries to expose the other?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Oh do F uck off you idiotic little c unt.

Nibble's second post on this thread today goes straight into his "non intelligent replies when debating an event Chart" - in at number 3.

A question if you may so answer (if the toretz clinic let you stay on wifi):

So you think it normal only one parent has spoken out - one that wasn't upset but angry and protesting at politician's gun laws.....this doesn't raise any questions inside you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION] (remember that other thread a few weeks ago?.......)

Yes, that is why I am staying clear of this one. Please don't drag me into such a colossal waste of time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You don't half talk a load of shit mate.

I liked his cogs inside a pyramid analogy though. A pyramid with inside workings not dissimilar to the inside of a watch or clock. I know it sounds crazy Nibble but........ Well.........you know......... It just might.........could it be so ?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I liked his cogs inside a pyramid analogy though. A pyramid with inside workings not dissimilar to the inside of a watch or clock. I know it sounds crazy Nibble but........ Well.........you know......... It just might.........could it be so ?

Due to your amazing post i've had a realisation - you're right, the banks and corps sit under democratic governments, and so does a great news media that enquires nuetrally........all independent of eachother.

...and lone puny gunman and knife killers are left dead in a car with no blood all night so the media can turn up and take decent photos the next day....of blood that has not dried......so one parent can come out and declare it's gun laws.

think you may need to buy a watch, for you seem to know not what time you are living in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble's second post on this thread today goes straight into his "non intelligent replies when debating an event Chart" - in at number 3.

A question if you may so answer (if the toretz clinic let you stay on wifi):

So you think it normal only one parent has spoken out - one that wasn't upset but angry and protesting at politician's gun laws.....this doesn't raise any questions inside you?

Read some literature. Look at some art. Speak to a woman. The world is full of amazing stuff and you tie yourself in knots thinking about who is out to get you. I pity you. I really do pity you. Enjoy your thread.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Read some literature. Look at some art. Speak to a woman. The world is full of amazing stuff and you tie yourself in knots thinking about who is out to get you. I pity you. I really do pity you. Enjoy your thread.

I do read literature....lots.

I create art as well as enjoy others.

I have an amazing partner.

I am not in knots, no-one is out to get me :)

Don't waste your energy on pity, save it, as you wasted alot in your anger earlier.

ps - you haven't asnwered the q's so why are you still in this thread?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I do read literature....lots.

I create art as well as enjoy others.

I have an amazing partner.

I am not in knots, no-one is out to get me :)

Don't waste your energy on pity, save it, as you wasted alot in your anger earlier.

Yeah right mate.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah right mate.

you're a sucker who has fallen into a trap - the media have told you anyone looking into "alternative views / media" is a lone ugly wierdo who can't get ladies......this just proves how suseptable you are to the media / group think's other notions.....one of which is what this very thread is about.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you're a sucker who has fallen into a trap - the media have told you anyone looking into "alternative views / media" is a lone ugly wierdo who can't get ladies......this just proves how suseptable you are to the media / group think's other notions.....one of which is what this very thread is about.

You don't half talk a load of shit mate.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Don't you find it strange none of these groups tries to expose the other?

no - because most within the groups just think they have "a good job" - and go to nice restuarants, have a big house, and go on holiday to nice beaches.

it's only a few within each group that know the links / agendas......and / or a few that know what they need to know.....not to different to a corporation - the higher up the manangement and director structure one gets, the more information is found / open / available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here