Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Have bought my Derby away ticket but realised my old address on there so have now changed it, will the club be sensible and post it to the updated address?

Try looking in your Junk/Spam email box thats where mine was. I am sure that mine are ok now.

Good tip - all my booking emails today from club went straight into junk box

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Saying that the queue despite saying 1h 30 just took 25 and in with tickets purchased. Happy days.

Just booked , bored so thought Id see how long I was prepared to sit there...........said 1hr30 .........took 6 minutes !!!

Happy chap....pub now.......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Had the queue page open on my ipad for 50 minutes, and the waiting time never budged from 1:30:00.

Gave up, tried on the laptop, and was onto the ticket site in under five minutes. All sorted.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Having a NIGHTMARE seeing if I've been issued my tickets, anyone know if the club are responding to e-mails tomorrow?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is it stating the obvious to say that you can log in at 08.40 with no queue, stay logged in until 9 and buy your tickets then? #justsayin

I logged on at 8:40 it said there was a 7 minutes delay so I waited and it went in at 8:47 tickets came up for sale at 8:57 so I purchase my two. Simple really don't know what all the whining is about.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
I preregistered for gold membership with the Amex card that I also use successfully for ecash top ups. However got an email yesterday saying my card had been rejected and to go through the 'season tickets reserved link' However this shows no tickets reserved!
Help!!

Me too- won't let me select my reserved ticket!

If memory serves the away allocation last year sold out a few hours after the second level of priority kicked in. But that was less tickets at a much closer ground.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Tried for ages last night to book our reserved tickers. Think it went through but I have had no email nor does it show in my purchase history. Not sure if I booked them or not????

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I notice that the ticket allocation is 6 per person for the home game, and the ticket site seems to allow me to book more than one ticket in my name i.e. it does not seem to require different fan numbers for each ticket. I didn't take it all the way through to payment though. Has anybody successfully done this as it will make getting tickets for friends a whole lot easier. Ta

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
I notice that the ticket allocation is 6 per person for the home game, and the ticket site seems to allow me to book more than one ticket in my name i.e. it does not seem to require different fan numbers for each ticket. I didn't take it all the way through to payment though. Has anybody successfully done this as it will make getting tickets for friends a whole lot easier. Ta

I noticed this and have purchased and extra ticket, my ticket was loaded to smart card through gold membership auto cup scheme and the extra ticket is print at home. I was very surprised that we could have more than 1.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Got my away ticket, logged straight in....unfortunately my son is 5 points shy of the 1225.....so will have to wait and see.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This really is poor. Waited over 2 hours from 9:05 this morning before having to leave for sons footy, get back and queues still as bad.

It's just the way it is: a huge number of people trying to achieve the same goal. I'm not sure what you expect the club to do about it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here