Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Obviously already a done deal, fee agreed, terms agreed and can't imagine we'd be unlucky enough to have another failed medical.

Like has already been said, this is a scripted build up to an announcement later today.

Bit of luck Sky's down there!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My 'sauce' in Holland tells me it is curious any proposed fee is reported as circa £4million in England, because over there it is being reported as £10million. PSV turned down £15million for him from Zenit St Petersburg last season apparently.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, looks like it's not going to happen.

Just in case :thumbsup:

Bedwetters.JPG

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He could have point blankly said...I am not discussing transfers with you...He didn't...In fact, I am amazed that the club didn't stipulate what sky could question him about... I assume he knew he was going to get asked that question.

Aye it was always going to be a question they would want to ask

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
TB: Passed medical, < 1 hour to go.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just wait for Huddersfield to get involved and hijack the deal

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This will truly be a statement of intent and not many saw this coming, which also indicates there are possibilities a striker is in the pipeline that none of us saw coming.

Exciting times eh..

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
My 'sauce' in Holland tells me it is curious any proposed fee is reported as circa £4million in England, because over there it is being reported as £10million. PSV turned down £15million for him from Zenit St Petersburg last season apparently.

I think it was dicussed earlier on this thread that the low figure was only quoted in the Daily Mail(?) and then everyone else quoted/copied them.

A PSV club spokeperson is said to have given a 'wry smile' when the low sum was quoted to them, so the actually figure is going to be much closer to the €15 million Zenit offered.

The difference now, however, is that PSV's financial position has shifted dramatically in the past few days, because they were banking on playing in the Europa League group stages. Last season / last week they weren't needing to sell players. That's suddenly no longer the case.

Edit: Bollox, quoted the wrong post... Fixed now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here