Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Right. Today is surely the day.

Whether it'll be Maenpaa or a possible new face remains to be seen.

:albion2:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I reckon whatever deals have been/are being made will be announced Monday when players report back for training.

The players are back already. They underwent fitness assessments yesterday

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/153...ch_their_preparations_for_the_Premier_League/

The Albion players are back at work as they prepare for their first season in the Premier League.

Dale Stephens was centre stage for a light jog at the club's training complex in Lancing.

The squad reported back yesterday from their summer break for two days of testing before pre-season training begins in earnest on Monday.

I am only going by what I was told when it was stated ''I would prefer if Australia don't make it to the Confederations Cup Final because that's only 2 days before everyone is due back for training'' That was in reference to Matt Ryan

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/153...ch_their_preparations_for_the_Premier_League/

The Albion players are back at work as they prepare for their first season in the Premier League.

Dale Stephens was centre stage for a light jog at the club's training complex in Lancing.

The squad reported back yesterday from their summer break for two days of testing before pre-season training begins in earnest on Monday.

How Does Ernest feel about the squad training in him ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
16 days since the last singing.

It's been a fair old wait...

12 days until the Dusseldorf friendly, it'd be great to have 2 or 3 more in for that.

Last edited:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
With you totally on that. Definitely need two in before the training camp not including any renewals.
Let's hope that's how it pans out.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No damp sheets here...

... yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here